BREAKING NEWS: North Korea is firing on South Korea Island

23 Nov 2010 10:29 #31 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scruffy wrote: So, innuendo? No actual evidence, no statements, where Obama - who is President - says "I loathe America."

Hey pinky if a mime walked up to you and kicked you in the nuts would you maybe conclude he didn't like you or would he have to get a chalk board out, moron? :bash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Nov 2010 10:30 #32 by Scruffy

Teddy wrote:

Scruffy wrote: So, innuendo? No actual evidence, no statements, where Obama - who is President - says "I loathe America."

Hey pinky if a mime walked up to you and kicked you in the nuts would you maybe conclude he didn't like you or would he have to get a chalk board out, moron? :bash

No, I'm not Glenn Beck, so I probably would not get out a chalkboard.

23 Nov 2010 10:34 #33 by Travelingirl
Not an expert in military or foreign policy...but I'll give it my best shot.

History of weak liberal administrations: Can you say Jimmy Carter?

Evidence N Korea considers Barry weak: Today's unprovoked attack on S Korea

Countries of the world that have lost respect for America: oh, just the ones where Barry has apologized to and/or bowed to

Response to frighten the hell out of them? WWRD? What Would Reagan Do?

We need a strong, RESPECTED US President. I wonder how the Community Organizer is going to figure this one out. Like Barney Fife once said, "nip it in the bud". Maybe Barry could consult with Barney!

23 Nov 2010 10:35 #34 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

archer wrote: what did you want? Are you in the wipe them off the map camp?.....again, with what?

For starters, a President that loves, not loathes, America. Yes, that would be a good start.

Can you provide a quote from Obama where he tells us, clearly, how much he loathes America? Thanks.

Actions speak louder than words, Scruf!

23 Nov 2010 10:39 #35 by Travelingirl

Pineguy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

archer wrote: The White House has just released word that it "condemns" the attack by the N. Korea. I'm sure a serious response like that will frighten the hell out of them!

That's SOP for the President, but somehow because it's Obama, you're not happy with it.

President Bush Condemning Attack on Shi'a Shrine in Najaf

http://iraq.usembassy.gov/iraq/20060811 ... ement.html

Bush condemns attack on hotel in Pakistan

http://visitbulgaria.info/bush-condemns ... l-pakistan

Bush Condemns Green Zone Attack

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=44593

The truth of the matter is no matter what he does in response to this situation -- none of you will happy with it. Why not just admit that?

I'm happy to admit that I don't trust ANYTHING that comes out Barry's mouth...like I said...actions speak louder than words. He's weak - we all know it! Why not just admit that??

23 Nov 2010 10:40 #36 by Travelingirl

Teddy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

archer wrote: what did you want? Are you in the wipe them off the map camp?.....again, with what?

For starters, a President that loves, not loathes, America. Yes, that would be a good start.

Sorry TG that doesn't fit with their warped view. Carville said it best

[youtube:2b87o2bj]
[/youtube:2b87o2bj]

Now that's funny! Even Carville knows he's weak!!

23 Nov 2010 10:43 #37 by 2wlady
Democrats and foreign policy: FDR, Truman, Kennedy, LBJ, Clinton - all strong leaders in that regard; Carter - lousy

Republicans and foreign policy: Eisenhower, Nixon (oh, yeah, he got us out of Vietnam), Reagan, the Bushes - George backed down on Iraq, George Dubya decided to finish daddy's war and it ain't done yet.

23 Nov 2010 10:44 #38 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Can you provide a quote from Obama where he tells us, clearly, how much he loathes America? Thanks.

Actions speak louder than words, Scruf!

So you have no factual evidence, just your interpretation of his actions. Thanks.

23 Nov 2010 10:51 #39 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote: Not an expert in military or foreign policy...but I'll give it my best shot.

And yet even though you admit you are not an expert on foreign policy, you claim to know better than our elected President.

travelingirl wrote: History of weak liberal administrations: Can you say Jimmy Carter?

Is that the best you got? An administration from 30 years ago?

travelingirl wrote: Evidence N Korea considers Barry weak: Today's unprovoked attack on S Korea

Can you say for sure that todays military actions by North Korea would never have happened under a conservative President? Of course not. You are just speculating.

travelingirl wrote: Countries of the world that have lost respect for America: oh, just the ones where Barry has apologized to and/or bowed to

Such as which countries? Can demonstrate how his "apologies" and "bowing" has brought about a lack of respect? How are we being treated differently from these countries? Please give specific examples.

travelingirl wrote: Response to frighten the hell out of them? WWRD? What Would Reagan Do?

Reagan would have done a back room deal to trade arms with terrorists for a cease fire.

travelingirl wrote: We need a strong, RESPECTED US President. I wonder how the Community Organizer is going to figure this one out. Like Barney Fife once said, "nip it in the bud". Maybe Barry could consult with Barney!

Just because you think he is not respected around the world does not make it true.

23 Nov 2010 11:04 #40 by Wayne Harrison

travelingirl wrote:
Evidence N Korea considers Barry weak: Today's unprovoked attack on S Korea

Are you saying N Korea never made unprovoked attacks on S Korea when Bush was president?

They're been doing this since Korean War, over many administrations. We were hip deep in the Vietnam war when they seized one of our spy ships, the USS Pueblo, and held the crew for year. They kept the ship, BTW.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds