Its always cold at these things

10 Dec 2010 11:38 #11 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: And I love how you never tire of the "game"...

Record highs, and record lows are all PART of "climate change"... It's not just about warming... It's the fact that as the climate warms overall, it messes with patterns all over the whole world.

Then we've got no problems. Just watch the weather on the TV when they show the record highs and lows - Most of 'em are really old records. That must mean we're stabalizing, not swinging wildly.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2010 11:41 #12 by JusSayin

archer wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Just wish I was getting paid to fantasize about crap and scam the masses.

:rofl

Archer, exactly when was the last time you actually rolled on the floor laughing?

10 Dec 2010 11:41 #13 by LadyJazzer
Yes, that's why the last 10 years have been designated the "warmest in recorded history"... Don't worry, be happy!

10 Dec 2010 11:42 #14 by Martin Ent Inc
Scientists were also on board when Y2K came about,, DUH what happened???

10 Dec 2010 11:44 #15 by archer

JusSayin wrote:

archer wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Just wish I was getting paid to fantasize about crap and scam the masses.

:rofl

Archer, exactly when was the last time you actually rolled on the floor laughing?

Why just yesterday, playing with my puppy....then again today when I read the ridiculous crap about how scientists don't earn real money, just fantacize and scam the masses. If you don't find it really funny that someone in the 21st century, who is currently using a computer that is the result of years of scientific theory, discounts science, then I can't help you.

10 Dec 2010 11:49 #16 by JusSayin
I don't believe I asked for help, Archer. I thought maybe you had fallen and couldn't get up.

10 Dec 2010 11:54 #17 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Isn't it comforting to know that the organizations that ARE paid by the energy companies to keep the ignorant people thinking that it's not true ARE getting paid, and handsomely, to do so. (Kind of like the Tobacco Institute getting paid by the tobacco companies to convince ignorant people that tobacco was safe.)

So if you believe energy company scientists have an agenda, why can't we also consider that climatoligists also have an agenda? Cry wolf and you are likely to get more funding than if you say the increased warming has happened centuries earlier and it wasn't the end of the world.

Remember when the Avian flu was going to kill us all? Another science fueled disaster story that failed to live up to the hype.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Dec 2010 12:02 #18 by Martin Ent Inc
No one is discounting scientists, just the fact that some are looney. Even their own associates disagree.

Look at the Black hole theory, not a hole at all.

Life needs water, phosphorous, etc to exist. Guess not with the new discovery.

10 Dec 2010 12:16 #19 by Scruffy

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Scientists were also on board when Y2K came about,, DUH what happened???

They realized it was a problem and fixed it before it was too late.

10 Dec 2010 12:21 #20 by archer

Martin Ent Inc wrote: No one is discounting scientists, just the fact that some are looney. Even their own associates disagree.

And the loony ones are?.......the ones whose theories you don't like?......ding, ding, ding.....I win.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds