Its always cold at these things

10 Dec 2010 12:24 #21 by Martin Ent Inc
Ah, but the generator manufacturing companies made out well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2010 12:25 #22 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Just wish I was getting paid to fantasize about crap and scam the masses.

:rofl

No wonder our country scores so poorly in the math and sciences if parents feel about them like you do.....without science we would be back in the dark ages, or perhaps that is what you want. There goes that computer you use.....

Hey Archer, did you know that all the other countries that beat us in math and science spend less per pupil than the U.S.? Game is up for libtards....we are going to stop throwing money at YOUR FANTASIES of climate change and improved education.

10 Dec 2010 12:27 #23 by Martin Ent Inc
You just have to wonder sometimes whether, if the IQs of all scientists were added together they would reach double figures.

A story published in the New York Times last week produced new, "more positive scientific proof that climate change is actually accelerating" than any previous evidence.

Well that's nice, I thought having campaigned to raise awareness of climate change for thirty years. Imagine my dismay when I learned the NYT had been compelled to print a full retraction admitting the article had violated every principle of journalism.

http://machiavelli.blog.co.uk/2009/05/0 ... b-6052293/

10 Dec 2010 12:29 #24 by Martin Ent Inc
I didn't know it was a competition archer.

So RT is right brain cells tend to demise as age progresses.

10 Dec 2010 12:32 #25 by Nobody that matters

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I didn't know it was a competition archer.

So RT is right brain cells tend to demise as age progresses.

I had a snappy comeback in mind, but the brain cell that held it just self-combusted and now I got nuthin.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

10 Dec 2010 12:36 #26 by Scruffy

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Ah, but the generator manufacturing companies made out well.

Supply and demand. Capitalism is good and the generator manufacturers were filling a need, which was created by a very real fear that computers would fail on 2000. But those that kept current with the situation realized that it wouldn't happen, that scientists and programmers and the government would fix the situation before it turned into a catastrophe.

You must be one of those that bought a generator in 1999 and feel that you were swindled.

10 Dec 2010 12:36 #27 by Martin Ent Inc
Ginko, helps.

10 Dec 2010 12:37 #28 by Martin Ent Inc

Scruffy wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Ah, but the generator manufacturing companies made out well.

Supply and demand. Capitalism is good and the generator manufacturers were filling a need, which was created by a very real fear that computers would fail on 2000. But those that kept current with the situation realized that it wouldn't happen, that scientists and programmers and the government would fix the situation before it turned into a catastrophe.

You must be one of those that bought a generator in 1999 and feel that you were swindled.

rofllol never bought into the scam.

However I do have some generators for sale,, you know for the upcoming grid crashes that global warming will cause.

Also a few arms for a select few.

10 Dec 2010 12:49 #29 by archer

Residenttroll wrote: Hey Archer, did you know that all the other countries that beat us in math and science spend less per pupil than the U.S.? Game is up for libtards....we are going to stop throwing money at YOUR FANTASIES of climate change and improved education.

Why yes, I know that.....and that is a large part of the problem. Neither party is willing to do anything but throw money at the problem.....We need a complete restructuring of our educational system....more emphasis the sciences and math, more emphasis on real life education....sheesh they don't even teach kids to balance a checkbook in math. We need more support for home schools and charter and magnet schools......but I don't see either party confronting the problem head on. Don't tell me the Republicans have the answer....they have punted this ball as many times as the Democrats.....the last "no child left behind bill" was a joke.

10 Dec 2010 12:56 #30 by Martin Ent Inc
Well my theory is that China will take over the world.
They believe the country with the most educated young will do this.
They start them young, teach them English and look at their #'s.

Ours play to many video games.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds