Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid

16 Dec 2010 11:12 #31 by Grady

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2010 11:32 #32 by LadyJazzer
Exactly!! :biggrin:

(...only, I'M not the one who's outraged...) rofllol

16 Dec 2010 11:36 #33 by Nmysys
Who knew????? LJ on a rant!!!!! Ohmygosh golly, geewillikers. What is this world coming to!!!

I thought it was just me!!! Who knew???

16 Dec 2010 11:44 #34 by LadyJazzer
It's not a "rant"... It's an article about how people that get their news from FauxNews are woefully uninformed...

But, I can GO on a rant, to show you the difference!

:biggrin:

16 Dec 2010 14:00 #35 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: It's not a "rant"... It's an article about how people that get their news from FauxNews are woefully uninformed...

But your source is biased. Just like Media Matters is biased.

And everyone needs to rememeber other media is biased too, remember the story about side saddle gas tanks where NBC had to use explosives to demonstrate their point? I forgot, according to the Left, only Fox News can be biased.

Or where the NY Times would release stolen diplomatic cables but not print the climate change e-mails.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Dec 2010 14:07 #36 by archer

SS109 wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: It's not a "rant"... It's an article about how people that get their news from FauxNews are woefully uninformed...

But your source is biased. Just like Media Matters is biased.

And everyone needs to rememeber other media is biased too, remember the story about side saddle gas tanks where NBC had to use explosives to demonstrate their point? I forgot, according to the Left, only Fox News can be biased.

Or where the NY Times would release stolen diplomatic cables but not print the climate change e-mails.

The problem with this theory is that ANY source that does not agree with you is biased.

16 Dec 2010 14:51 #37 by jf1acai

The problem with this theory is that ANY source that does not agree with you is biased.

Nope, they are all biased. The ones that agree with me are correctly biased tongue:

(had to use that new smiley :wink: )

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

16 Dec 2010 14:52 #38 by archer
point taken

16 Dec 2010 15:07 #39 by Grady

LadyJazzer wrote: It's an article about how people that get their news from FauxNews are woefully uninformed...

No, it's some lefty blogger's blurry version of a reputable study. The blogger's conclusions are not upheld by the study. But hey it's a lefty blog so it must be true. :Koolaid: Don't bother with the facts.

16 Dec 2010 15:16 #40 by ckm8
It's funny that none of the Fox News cultists have chosen to address the proof that management actively influences the information it disseminates to benefit a particular ideology, nor are they concerned

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds