Fox News Study Confirms a Stupid Education Makes you Liberal

16 Dec 2010 16:59 #21 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: [Statements like yours disgust me and make me glad I am not a conservative, I would hate to be like you and look down on my fellow Americans because they don't think like me or share my shallow values.

And yet, you do it so often.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2010 17:09 #22 by archer

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: [Statements like yours disgust me and make me glad I am not a conservative, I would hate to be like you and look down on my fellow Americans because they don't think like me or share my shallow values.

nice try at a "you do it too" defense, but I respect my fellow Amercans, conservatives, liberals, and everone inbetween.....I happen to think that diversity is what makes us great.....I have never wished that it be otherwise.
Can you say the same for your fellow conservative posters here?

16 Dec 2010 17:16 #23 by Nmysys

Please Neptune don't say it about me because I think this diversity crap is what has screwed us so bad. An ignorant African-American asked, " can't we all just get along?".

That would be Rodney King and the answer is NO, we can't, because of people like Archer who want to twist things around to being the Conservatives at fault, as part of the re-invention of the Democratic party after the terrible spanking they received last month in the elections.

16 Dec 2010 17:25 #24 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

nice try at a "you do it too" defense, but I respect my fellow Amercans, conservatives, liberals, and everone inbetween.....I happen to think that diversity is what makes us great.....I have never wished that it be otherwise.

Just stating a fact.

16 Dec 2010 17:30 #25 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote:

Please Neptune don't say it about me because I think this diversity crap is what has screwed us so bad. An ignorant African-American asked, " can't we all just get along?".

That would be Rodney King and the answer is NO, we can't, because of people like Archer who want to twist things around to being the Conservatives at fault, as part of the re-invention of the Democratic party after the terrible spanking they received last month in the elections.

There goes any hope for "serious intellectual debate."

16 Dec 2010 18:43 #26 by archer

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

Just stating a fact.

The problem with that retort is that a fact to you is your opinion re-labeled as fact......that dog won't hunt.

I guess nmysis answered the question I asked you, letting you off the hook....so tell us nmysis....what would you do, how far would you go, to rid this nation of diversity? Make us a slaveowning country again? Send women back to the kitchen barefoot and pregnant? Lynch every person who espouses a liberal thought?

people like Archer who want to twist things around to being the Conservatives at fault,

nmysis....I don't have to twist anything around, you are making a great case for rejecting conservative "values".

16 Dec 2010 19:13 #27 by outdoor338
archer, do you always have to act so belligerent? Let's start with a few things, how about something simple..let the boy scouts have boys in it and not girls. You ok with that? How about if gays can have their gay clubs at schools, why not a straight club for those who want it, you OK with that? How about sports teams that have winners and losers, and not school officials who insist on ties at every game (might cause emotional damage to the kids who lose), you ok with that? How about allowing schools to fail students who can't pass tests, or don't attend classes, you ok with that? How about allowing kids who want to wear Red and green clothes during the Christmas season to wear them, and not send them home, because these clothes the kids wear might offend someone, are you OK with that? How about when Muslim children pray at noon in public schools, Christian kids can pray together when they want to, you OK with that! The dog you brought to hunt picked a fight with a grizzly bear, and got mauled and killed. That's what you are messing with now, and people will not put up with it any longer. Extreme liberal thoughts will be history, I thought you learned that last month? I guess not..2012 can't get here soon enough for most of us..when it does, you lib's will be sent packing for decades..

16 Dec 2010 19:43 #28 by archer
outdoor...I'm OK with pretty much all of your "what if" scenarios.....much as you want to pigeonhole me as an extreme liberal, I'm not. I hate all the nanny laws, believe in personal responsibility and freedoms, those should be conservative values too....but they no longer are.

Belligerence is justified when a few posters question my education, my work ethic, and my values.....I suspect that would bring it out in anyone. Now you make up a fantasy of where in the political spectrum I sit and argue against your hypothetical me. Cute.....but that is one more dog that one hunt. You all are putting together quite a pack of non-hunting dogs.

Libs may well be sent packing in 2012, just as the Repiublicans were sent packing in the past, but keep in mind.....in all our history the pendulum has swung right and left at will.....and no side has enjoyed a majority for very long, the American people just don't like monopolies.

16 Dec 2010 19:49 #29 by jf1acai

archer wrote: nmysis....

Perhaps that liberal arts education wasn't all that great - you can't even spell "Nmysys" tongue:

:biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

16 Dec 2010 20:05 #30 by archer

jf1acai wrote:

archer wrote: nmysis....

Perhaps that liberal arts education wasn't all that great - you can't even spell "Nmysys" tongue:

:biggrin:

never claimed to be an english major

when did you join the spelling nazis?

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds