Definition of Atheism.

26 Dec 2010 21:28 #41 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Actually, it was more the change in musical tastes and the fact that Little Bear stopped paying decent money for the bands that play there. In the 70's, the groups like Firefall, Poco, Flying Burrito Brothers, and the early incarnation of the The Eagles, played there. Then musical tastes changed, and that kind of country-rock crossover music wasn't as popular with crowds, and the bands that were so good at it were starting to do the large concert-venues and places like Little Bear couldn't afford them any more. (Firefall still plays there once in awhile, but they are not considered an "A"-list band any more.)

But yes, I'm sure somehow (in your mind) it's because the IRS busted Willie for non-payment of taxes... Yeah, that must be it. That's why Little Bear doesn't have as many A-list bands appearing...

Sheesh....

Funny how the IRS screws up everything....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Dec 2010 22:44 #42 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic Definition of Atheism.
Funny how smoking too much weed can really screw up your ability to fill out a 1040.

27 Dec 2010 06:12 #43 by Residenttroll returns

ckm8 wrote: Funny how smoking too much weed can really screw up your ability to fill out a 1040.

Yes, it's funny how we let Washington make criminals out of everyone of us by having to fill out a 1040 each year....but I know the left likes to answer to their government.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds