Hawaii's governor takes on birthers

29 Dec 2010 12:11 #51 by Something the Dog Said
Costco will even deliver aluminum foil directly at a great price:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... lang=en-US

You won't even need to crawl out from under your bed!

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2010 12:20 #52 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: You guys are going to need a LOT more tinfoil... I know where you can buy it quantity... rofllol :lol:

Really? I'd be interested in knowing where. All I can find these days is aluminum foil, and aluminum just doesn't work as well as tin does after all. :thumbsup:

29 Dec 2010 14:18 #53 by Residenttroll returns
Yes, we will need all that aluminum foil to wrap up the illegal alien and send him back to Kenya.

29 Dec 2010 14:42 #54 by Whatevergreen
You mean Hawaii...

29 Dec 2010 14:45 #55 by Residenttroll returns

Whatevergreen wrote: You mean Hawaii...

Indonesia.

29 Dec 2010 16:32 #56 by PrintSmith
And we haven't even yet entered the discussion about whether or not a dual citizen at birth is properly a natural born citizen as understood in the Constitution. Citizen, certainly, but natural born? That in itself is a legal question I'm not sure the courts have ever ventured into before that might be worthy of exploring as it pertains to our current president.

29 Dec 2010 16:38 #57 by outdoor338
Good luck PS, you will see spin like you never have when you go on that subject.

29 Dec 2010 17:48 #58 by PrintSmith
It truly is a shame that an individual citizen doesn't have standing in a court of law to ask that question, isn't it. When you get right down to it, there might not be anyone or anything that has the standing to ask that question. It is, however, an interesting question to discuss and debate given the reasons the authors of the Constitution had for requiring a president be a natural born citizen of this nation who had lived here for at least 14 years prior to being qualified to serve as a president.

But then again, I'm not likely to find anyone willing to discuss it intellectually. It is a lot more fun to reference tinfoil or aluminum foil than to actually discuss something on the merits of the position one holds.

29 Dec 2010 17:57 #59 by Travelingirl
PS - you're just way over their heads!

29 Dec 2010 17:57 #60 by Travelingirl
PS - you're just way over their heads! Excellent posts!

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds