Should the American Flag Be Banned -- in America?

12 Jan 2011 07:08 #1 by outdoor338
Take poll..go here! Some folks say yes...it might offend some students, any thoughts?
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/ ... d-america/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 07:30 #2 by Nmysys

12 Jan 2011 07:56 #3 by outdoor338
We sure do..look at this poll, lets see some of those who voted against the flag tell us why flag should be banned, or are they hiding behind the poll?

12 Jan 2011 09:03 #4 by Residenttroll returns
American flag? What American flag? All I see is Mexico and Rainbow flags and made in China and union stickers.

12 Jan 2011 09:13 #5 by Rockdoc
To even have a poll like this is telling and a sad commentary. What happened to the days when flying the American flag went along with pride and a recognition of the freedom we enjoy? This summer I will put up a flag pole at the new house because I appreciate the freedom we enjoy. Every trip to the Middle East I make reminds me of what it is like not to have one's freedom.

12 Jan 2011 09:32 #6 by outdoor338

12 Jan 2011 09:40 #7 by The Viking
9 people seriously said we should ban the American flag, the symbol of this nation and our freedoms, in America, because it may offend some people? Sorry but you cowards need to quit hiding behind the poll and come out and explain yourself right before you pack your bags and get the hell out of this country! And yes, you are unpatriotic A-holes!!!

[youtube:152zyaiy]
[/youtube:152zyaiy]

12 Jan 2011 09:43 #8 by The Viking

Rockdoc Franz wrote: To even have a poll like this is telling and a sad commentary. What happened to the days when flying the American flag went along with pride and a recognition of the freedom we enjoy? This summer I will put up a flag pole at the new house because I appreciate the freedom we enjoy. Every trip to the Middle East I make reminds me of what it is like not to have one's freedom.

I think everyone who votes for banning the flag because it may offend some people need to live in the Middle East for a few months and then come back and tell us what they think. What the hell happened to this country and it's citizens? Why do we have so many unpatriotic Americans living here?

12 Jan 2011 09:50 #9 by HEARTLESS
Not just No, but never. If someone wants to fly a foreign nations flag or controversial flag, it should be flown below that of the US. Controversial can include Confederate, Rainbow, etc.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Jan 2011 09:57 #10 by The Viking
This poll speaks volumes about many of the people on this site and why we have so many heated arguments. 33% so far of the people on here are not patriotic Americans and thus will have huge problems with the other 2/3 of us who are.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds