Should the American Flag Be Banned -- in America?

12 Jan 2011 14:54 #31 by outdoor338
:thumbsup: :lol: rofllol :lol: :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 15:19 #32 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote: Yes that was an amazing scene. But why can't kids wear American flags on their shirt to school in America?

One incident in one school whose principal was being stupid, and suddenly it's "kids can't wear flags on their shirt to school"....has this happened anywhere else? The right blasts liberals for seemingly tarring everyone with the same brush because of one person's actions, then you go and do it.

I looked back at my post on this and I don't think I ever mentioined liberals about the kids wearing flags to school. Why so defensive when it was never brought up?

hey, you asked the question quoted above....I answered it that it was one incident, and where did you get the idea to ask such a question? It's like asking if you stopped hitting you wife, or signifacant other, or your friends....whatever. Your premise is wrong, so the question was pretty stupid dont ya think? You were tarring all the schools, not liberals, but you complain when you think we are tarring a whole group. You can be such a hypocrite.

Why did you turn this into a liberal thing and then call me a hypocrite? You are the one making it partisan. I don't care which party believes the flag is a bad thing. Whoever they are, they are unpatriotic!

12 Jan 2011 15:24 #33 by archer

The Viking wrote: Why did you turn this into a liberal thing and then call me a hypocrite? You are the one making it partisan. I don't care which party believes the flag is a bad thing. Whoever they are, they are unpatriotic!

:rofl
Right, you don't care which party believes the flag is a bad thing......who said ANY party thinks the flag is a bad thing?

12 Jan 2011 15:45 #34 by outdoor338
well, we know how archer voted! Archer, you have become a liberal hack....too bad for you, LJ's pawn :lol: :popcorn:

12 Jan 2011 16:22 #35 by Rockdoc
Does everything have to be put into a liberal (left) or conservative (right) shoebox? Is it not possible to discuss the american flag without those limitations? Geeeeesh.

12 Jan 2011 16:24 #36 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: well, we know how archer voted! Archer, you have become a liberal hack....too bad for you, LJ's pawn :lol: :popcorn:

another lie? I didn't vote, I thought the poll was in poor taste. But you do love telling me what I think or what I have done, I guess I should be flattered.

12 Jan 2011 16:27 #37 by LadyJazzer
I didn't vote either...

Another jingoistic, flag-waving "poll" by someone I keep on Ignore? For no other reason than to troll for another outrage-of-the-day? No thanks...I'll pass.

But y'all have fun with your outrage...

12 Jan 2011 17:55 #38 by Rick
Instead of a poll, you should just ask the question and see who answers.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jan 2011 18:23 #39 by Something the Dog Said

CriticalBill wrote: Instead of a poll, you should just ask the question and see who answers.

Speaking of asking questions and seeing who answers, you have yet to answer my question to you whether or not you support BearMtnHIB's desire to murder thousands of liberals and commit violence against those who do not follow his political point of view?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

12 Jan 2011 18:33 #40 by outdoor338
maybe when archer answers RT's, mine and others question..about supporting LJ's attack on republicans, conservs and tea party people attacks...just a few moments after the attack..do you support LJ's attacks on anyone on the right?

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds