Should the American Flag Be Banned -- in America?

12 Jan 2011 18:39 #41 by Something the Dog Said

outdoor338 wrote: maybe when archer answers RT's, mine and others question..about supporting LJ's attack on republicans, conservs and tea party people attacks...just a few moments after the attack..do you support LJ's attacks on anyone on the right?

I support LadyJazzer's right to voice her opinion as long as it does not advocate violence against any individual, just as I support your right to be a total jackass. So perhaps you would render your answer on whether you support BearMtnHIB's desire to murder and commit violence against thousands of liberals who do not follow his particular political point of view.

So it appears that LadyJazzer is really intimidating you these days since you keep crying about her picking on the right.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 18:48 - 12 Jan 2011 18:50 #42 by outdoor338
sorry dog, your posts get more silly each time I see them..so you can't answer our questions about LJ, or you're afraid of the libs turning on you and blowing you off..I get it, your a hurting lib who can't live with yourself...nice! So, why should anyone answer yours?..god you libs are stupid...

I support BearMtnHIB's right to speak his mind, just as you support LJ's..spin it dog!

12 Jan 2011 18:49 #43 by Something the Dog Said

outdoor338 wrote: sorry dog, your posts get more silly each time I see them..so you can't answer our questions about LJ, or you're afraid of the libs turning on you and blowing you off..I get it, your a hurting lib who can't live with yourself...nice! So, why should anyone answer yours?..god you libs are stupid...

I did answer your question completely and comprehensively. So put on your big girl panties and answer mine.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds