Islamist Tells Hannity: U.S. Will Fall to Sharia

03 Feb 2011 06:54 #1 by outdoor338
A Muslim cleric Wednesday said Egypt will be ruled by Sharia law and eventually the United States – and the whole world – will fall to radical Islam. In a heated interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Sheik Anjem Choudary also called for the destruction of Israel, saying the Jewish state needs to be “repelled” for what it has done to Muslims.

“Sharia will come and it will remove the corruption of democracy, and freedom, and all of your exploitation,” Choudary said. “You are worried because you know Islam is coming to your backyard.”

After hedging his answers on several question about his beliefs, Hannity vehemently asked Choudary to be specific about al-Qaida and Osama bin Laden.

“You said you were on Osama bin Laden’s side: Three thousand Americans were slaughtered on 9-11, you support this man. I am asking you, do you think the people responsible for that are going to go to meet Allah in heaven and get 72 virgins?” Hannity asked. “It’s a simple – you’re supposed to be a lawyer and you’re not particularly bright – It’s a simple question: Do they get the virgins or not sir?

Choudary retorted, detailing U.S. actions in Iraq. Hannity would have none of it.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/sean ... ode=B994-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2011 07:07 #2 by FredHayek
Wishful thinking! Although you might see local versions of it in enclaves like Dearborn, Michigan.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Feb 2011 07:42 #3 by LadyJazzer
Well, there you have it... God knows, I'M worried... :Snooze

If Mork, from the planet Xenu, tells it to O'Reilly and Beck too, then I know we're REALLY in trouble....

03 Feb 2011 08:06 #4 by Mayhem

LadyJazzer wrote: Well, there you have it... God knows, I'M worried... :Snooze

If Mork, from the planet Xenu, tells it to O'Reilly and Beck too, then I know we're REALLY in trouble....

Yeah you're right. Because Mork and his cousins did this.

Watch all the sickening libs reaction when he calls the US a sharia compliant state. Morons

[youtube:1y3kk7fu]
[/youtube:1y3kk7fu]

Talk about going through life with your head permanently attached to your anal cavity.

03 Feb 2011 08:09 #5 by LadyJazzer
And pictures of the work of TERRORISTS has exactly WHAT to do with the mythical imposition of "sharia law" in the U.S.? How is it you connect those dots?

Watching too much Beck again... :bash

03 Feb 2011 08:28 #6 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Feb 2011 09:10 #8 by lionshead2010
Many Americans, including some of our neighbors here on 285 Bound, don't and never have believed there is any real danger with how things are evolving in the Muslim world. They are kept safe in their crazy little world by people who understand the difference between sheep, wolves and sheep dogs and hang their butt out there every day to keep them sorted out.

Sadly, such people in denial won't get the big picture until they reach the end of the rope and their neck snaps. Only then...for that nanosecond of clarity before it all goes black, will they see the light. In the meantime...don't bother trying to convince them as their heads are so far up their fourth point of contact....that they couldn't see the danger unless it bit them on the nose... Don't waste your breath.

When the trouble comes we will see who is talking tough. :biggrin:

03 Feb 2011 09:25 #9 by LadyJazzer

03 Feb 2011 14:37 #10 by FredHayek
Actually shouldn't the US religious right welcome Islamic immigrants? They have many of the same values, the importance of family, respect for your elders, disdain for homosexuality and imodest behavior.
I am sure Pat Robertson and the Imans would agree on the same social agenda.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds