Islamist Tells Hannity: U.S. Will Fall to Sharia

03 Feb 2011 14:52 #11 by lionshead2010
The Muslim religion is particularly "fond" and "tolerant" of the homosexual life style. They will swing first.

Same-sex intercourse carries the death penalty in five officially Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, Sudan, and Yemen. [3] It formerly carried the death penalty in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and in Iraq under a 2001 decree by Saddam Hussein. The legal situation in the United Arab Emirates is unclear. In many Muslim nations, such as Bahrain, Qatar, Algeria or the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with jail time, fines or corporal punishment. In some Muslim-majority nations, such as Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, or Mali, same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law. However, in Egypt gays have been the victims of laws against "morality".

In Saudi Arabia, the maximium punishment for homosexuality is public execution, but the government will use other punishments, i.e. fines, jail time and whipping as alternatives, unless it feels that homosexuals are challenging state authority by engaging in a gay rights movement. [4] Iran is perhaps the nation to execute the largest number of its citizens for homosexuality. Since its Islamic revolution in Iran, the Iranian government has executed more than 4000 people charged with homosexual acts. In Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban homosexuality went from a capital crime to one that it punished with fines and prison sentence, and a similar situation seems to have occurred in Iraq.

http://www.religionfacts.com/homosexuality/islam.htm

Of course there is always stoning if you don't like necktie parties. Nothing says tolerance like stonings and hangings.

Boo!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2011 15:02 - 03 Feb 2011 15:05 #12 by LadyJazzer
This is like passing law to outlaw walking your pet giraffe on Broadway in New York City during rush-hour. Doing so would not be conducive to good traffic management or street-cleanliness.....But the likelihood of that happening is zero... So, our outrage-of-the-day is a diatribe of all the terrible things that "sharia law" means, as applied in the Muslim countries, but which has ZERO relevance here... This ISN'T Saudi Arabia.

Just another excuse for your anti-Islamic hatred...

Thanks... Wake me when you're done... :Snooze

03 Feb 2011 15:04 #13 by lionshead2010
You will have that nanosecond of clarity when the time is right. In the meantime...I don't know HOW you can stand the smell LJ. :biggrin:

03 Feb 2011 15:06 #14 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, let me know when you have a new irrelevant topic to be outraged about... That should take about a nanosecond too...

03 Feb 2011 15:07 #15 by lionshead2010
Let me know when your eyes adjust and you get the hang of that ungodly smell. rofllol

03 Feb 2011 15:10 #16 by LadyJazzer
Wake me when you're done... :Snooze

03 Feb 2011 15:44 #17 by outdoor338
LJ, you have not been sleeping but in a coma, you have been duped into thinking we have nothing to worry about sharia law...

03 Feb 2011 22:30 #18 by lionshead2010

LadyJazzer wrote: Wake me when you're done... :Snooze

Outdoor, do you hear sheep? I swear I can hear sheep in this forum. :can't hear :VeryScared:

03 Feb 2011 23:34 #19 by lionshead2010
Some things are worth repeating. I swear I can smell sheep in this forum. :biggrin:

http://www.mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs - Dave Grossman
By LTC (RET) Dave Grossman, author of "On Killing."

"Most of the people in our society are sheep. They are kind, gentle, productive creatures who can only hurt one another by accident."….

"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial. (But it does help you sleep at night.)

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."
We know that the sheep live in denial, that is what makes them sheep. They do not want to believe that there is evil in the world.

The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog…The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, "Baa."

Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog…

Here is how the sheep and the sheepdog think differently. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day.

There is nothing morally superior about the sheepdog, the warrior, but he does have one real advantage. Only one. And that is that he is able to survive and thrive in an environment that destroys 98 percent of the population.

Some people may be destined to be sheep and others might be genetically primed to be wolves or sheepdogs. But I believe that most people can choose which one they want to be, and I'm proud to say that more and more Americans are choosing to become sheepdogs…

It is denial that turns people into sheep…"Baa."

Didn't mean to wake you...but your wakeup call is coming. Sleep tight Bo Peep.

04 Feb 2011 01:14 - 04 Feb 2011 05:24 #20 by lionshead2010
If you want to hear a great American speak, please take some time to listen to Congressman Allan West of Florida. I'll let you guess what political party he belongs to. I think this guy is going places.

Oh, and for the sheep in the audience.....nothing to see here. Please continue to graze.

Allan West: Islam will destory Western civilization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc

He is outspoken and unapologetic about the topic and understands what we are up against.

Allen West facing criticism again - this time on view of Muslims

"Let it be clear. It is the extremist, radical element that has hijacked Islam that presents a dangerous threat to both our country and our allies throughout the world. This radical jihadist movement has no place in the United States of America or anywhere on earth...The problem is, these fanatics are often supported by certain groups and organizations that masquerade as more peaceful moderates. Organizations such as CAIR have long histories of supporting violent anti-American and anti-Israel terrorist organizations such as Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood. These organizations operate within our borders, and as an elected official, I have an obligation to speak the truth and educate my constituency on the threat they pose...My comments in regards to my colleague Representative Keith Ellison, are not about his Islamic faith, but about his continued support of CAIR."

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... of-muslims

Rep. West: Muslim Congressman Represents "Antithesis" Of America's Founding Principles

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... iples.html

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds