Facts are so annoying

16 Feb 2011 16:51 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Facts are so annoying
Okay you want to go there? I was trying to be nice. Fine it is about two religions. So is one better than the other? Is that the point?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2011 17:46 #22 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Facts are so annoying
He doesn't know either. You have asked that question 5 times now and you won't be getting an answer, at least not a logical one.

pineinthegrass wrote: Interesting that the original post shows the source as the Nobel Prize website. That's not where the post came from and I doubt you could find any of that information there. It's been floating on the web for several years and was cut and pasted here.

Yep I have seen this before as well, but there is quite a bit of text missing from the original postings, mostly anti-muslim spittle and venom.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Feb 2011 18:21 #23 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Facts are so annoying
Okay this has been a great exercise to see how the liberal mind doesn't work. The natural liberal default is to scream racism. Some have suggested it is about culture, others have said it is about religion. I think one said it was about geography and of course the other favorite standbys, economics and education.

Sorry folks, those are all just byproducts. What this is about is people and their intelligence which is directly proportional to the level of synaptic activity or the lack thereof that is going on between their ears. Put simply in Darwin's words, it is evolution. Not physical evolution but social evolution.

Regarding the Jewish people. Per capita there is no other group, race, whatever you want to call it that even comes close to significant inventions that have improved the lives of humans at a global level. I don't think living in a barren desert had anything to do with this. I don't think persecution did this either. I am therefore left with only one other explanation. What I consider the final word on the subject. God said they are his chosen people. Now whether or not you believe in a Judeo-Christian God, I have yet to hear anyone else offer up a more plausible explanation that after more than 2 millenia of persecution and attempted genocides, this group not only prospers instead of going extinct but they still continue to contribute to mankind at levels that far exceed the rest of the world's so called innovators.

If libs would just accept reality the way it is instead of trying to promote their delusion, society would be a lot better off. It may be a terrible thing to waste a mind, but more importantly it is a dangerous thing to assume or promote the idea that all minds are equal.

16 Feb 2011 18:38 #24 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Facts are so annoying
So should I be bowing down to Jewish people because I am not worthy? I thought that Jewish was a religion (you guys just chastised me for being incorrect on race) so if I become Jewish will I get the same benefit?

If libs would just accept reality the way it is instead of trying to promote their delusion, society would be a lot better off. It may be a terrible thing to waste a mind, but more importantly it is a dangerous thing to assume or promote the idea that all minds are equal.

What are you asking me to accept that I am inferior? I really am trying to understand you guys. This is not a joke. And if you want to think I am too stupid or delusional I am fine with that tell me like I am a two year old.

16 Feb 2011 19:33 #25 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Facts are so annoying
Perhaps its genetic, as you say, but I still think a culture that looks up to scholars is much more likely to have a list of contributions than a culture that glorifies martyrs.

16 Feb 2011 21:47 #26 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Facts are so annoying

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is not about motivation. I don't understand the topic.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. lol

17 Feb 2011 03:53 #27 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Facts are so annoying
Facts without context mean nothing.

So we see two religions. What about country, marital and parental status, education, one or two parents or no parents growing up, economic circumstances growing up, mentors, number of severe illnesses. Let's get some more facts before making such a silly comparison.

17 Feb 2011 06:25 #28 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Facts are so annoying

2wlady wrote: Facts without context mean nothing.

So we see two religions. What about country, marital and parental status, education, one or two parents or no parents growing up, economic circumstances growing up, mentors, number of severe illnesses. Let's get some more facts before making such a silly comparison.

rofllol It drives them nuts when their bubble gets burst :lol: Like placing a scorpion in a ring of fire. rofllol Nothing in their programming has prepared them for reality. The above is the statement has the level of confusion of a drunk Matses Indian being dumped in the cockpit of an AB A380 and told to fly it.

17 Feb 2011 07:02 #29 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Facts are so annoying
I hate to do this to you again, but I posted a link in the Ring last night that explains a lot regarding this issue. Consider genetics and the effect of a policy they have.

I found a startling article and posted it on ArkansasHeadwatersbound.com that explains a lot of things about Muslims that I had never thought of before. The topic is Muslim Inbreeding.

Read it: http://arkansasheadwatersbound.com/foru ... ?f=6&t=284

17 Feb 2011 07:06 #30 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Facts are so annoying
No what you did Nmys is you provided a link to another website the REQUIRES sign up to access. If you can't just post the story then don't post it at all. Should not have to go sign up to look and see what the hell you are trying to talk about

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds