Facts are so annoying

17 Feb 2011 08:55 #41 by pineinthegrass

Nmysys wrote: Navy:

After many tries to get it right, believe it or not, I have figured out how to post a link that by SIMPLY clicking on it, will take you to the article in question. You might try it instead of being so pompous about it. If you don't want to read it, then don't but you are making assumptions!!!!

The article for the lazy ones will explain why there is such a difference between the two RELIGIONS ( CG ) . It discusses the fact that since the 1400s when Mohammed became their major Prophet, they have been INBREEDING and explains all the scientific results that has caused.

If you read it with an open mind, you actually will understand what those effects have been.

Just the first two sentences of your article make me wonder...

Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

How has first-cousin marriage been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since Moses? It's not specifically prohibited in the Bible. And the message seems to of failed to get out to the United States as well...

OK, looking at that map, maybe it does explain why there are so few Nobel Prizes for Babtists and Mormons. :lol: But I kid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2011 09:03 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Facts are so annoying
I have had this question since I was about 8. How did the world populate without incest from Adam and Eve? No pastor or church has been able to answer except to say it was allowed then to start the world.

17 Feb 2011 10:20 #43 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Facts are so annoying

CinnamonGirl wrote: I have had this question since I was about 8. How did the world populate without incest from Adam and Eve? No pastor or church has been able to answer except to say it was allowed then to start the world.

I just read an article in National Geographic about the tradition of royal incest.
In some cases, the children were damaged, including King Tut. Besides who was worthy enough to breed with royalty, but other royals, including brothers and sisters.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Feb 2011 10:45 #44 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Facts are so annoying
Okay. Now we know that Inbreeding isn't wholly contained in the Muslim faith, but after so many centuries of it, is there or is there NOT the effect that was expressed? It never ceases to amaze me how the Left can continually deflect the issue rather than address it.

There are numerous statistics provided in that report. If we were talking about it in West Virgina or someplace similar your deflection might make some sense, but we are talking about 1/5th of the world's population that believe we are their enemy and no amount of feel good feedback by the Liberals is going to make a damn bit of difference to them.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds