PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....

16 Mar 2011 09:58 #21 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....

Got any good Negro jokes?

No, do you?

What is so funny is that jokes like these are just fine being told on Liberal Comedy shows like Bill Maher, Steven Colbert, Comics Unleashed, etc. but because of PC it isn't okay to be told by Conservatives. It is okay for an African American Comedian to use the N word, and everybody laughs. It is okay for an African American Comedian to tell jokes about White People, and everyone laughs.

PC is BS.

You ,must really be angry because you wrote

Why in the hell do you keep calling me a conservative?

Are you confused?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2011 10:03 #22 by Nmysys

I just think it puts you in a bad light, especially since you seem to be a spokesman for the local Tea Party.

Let me make this clear to you and everyone else who likes to make this statement. I represent ME, only me. I have never claimed to speak for anyone else, so your saying that puts you exactly in the same place as all the Liberals who want to pick apart the Tea Party. You don't understand that the Tea Party is made up of all kinds of people who are sick and tired of Big Government, More and more spending, more and more taxes and Definitely more and more intrusion by the government into our lives. ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE. I am but one of them and representative of the Tea Party only in the regard that I am vocal about what I believe.

16 Mar 2011 10:08 #23 by kresspin
Are you saying you don't tell Negro jokes? Then why do you feel its OK to tell other ethnic jokes? Because you don't really MEAN anything by them?

I am really angry because you seem to call anyone who disagrees with you a liberal. Is that how it goes at a Tea Party meeting if, as you claim, they are made up of all kinds of people?

I get being fed up with big government. What I haven't heard is where the cuts will be made. Anyone can say they're for smaller government. What counts is how they plan to accomplish that and what they will cut. Education? Defense? Homeland Security? Interior?

16 Mar 2011 10:15 #24 by Nmysys
Come to a Tea Party meeting and find out for yourself what goes on. It is that simple, if you are really interested in an answer.

16 Mar 2011 10:28 #25 by Blazer Bob
I fully support everyone's right to be offended.

Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who the best patients to operate on are.

The first surgeon, from New York says, I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.

The second, from Chicago , responds, Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded.

The third surgeon, from Dallas , says, No I really, think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order.

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: You know I like construction workers, those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed: You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable.

16 Mar 2011 10:31 #26 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....

neptunechimney wrote: I fully support everyone's right to be offended.

Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who the best patients to operate on are.

The first surgeon, from New York says, I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.

The second, from Chicago , responds, Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded.

The third surgeon, from Dallas , says, No I really, think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order.

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: You know I like construction workers, those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed: You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable.

LOL ... Thats a good one Neptune!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Mar 2011 10:40 #27 by kresspin
Yes, good one. So what's the answer if ALL politicians are like that?

16 Mar 2011 10:59 #28 by Blazer Bob

kresspin wrote: Yes, good one. So what's the answer if ALL politicians are like that?

Eliminate their power to legislate economic success and failure and they will migrate to other lines of work.

16 Mar 2011 11:17 #29 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....
How many garbage collectors, errr, excuse me, sanitation engineers do we need? :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

16 Mar 2011 17:29 #30 by kresspin
You do realize you are talking about the United States government, set up by our founding fathers? If you want to question our government structure, as set up by our founding fathers, that is your right. This is the greatest country in the world, is it not?

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds