PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....

16 Mar 2011 19:22 #31 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....

You do realize you are talking about the United States government, set up by our founding fathers?

We are questioning the travesty that has been made of this Government set up by the Founding Fathers. In the previous weeks I, for one have posted things that have said that this Administration has gone outside of its powers. Do you read the things I post or do you just respond to the subject header.

Yes this is the greatest country in the world and we are doing our best to keep it as such. We don't like the direction that we are heading in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2011 19:54 #32 by kresspin
My comment was directed at jfca181... not you. Your last post before mine was 5 posts before.

Whoever gets elected, there's always a bunch of the voters that feel disenfranchised because they voted for the other guy. That includes the Founding Fathers. They also had deep political divisions -- something many people forget.

16 Mar 2011 20:25 #33 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....
Gee whiz...looks like someone really got her bacon fried on this thread! rofllol

16 Mar 2011 21:34 #34 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic PIG RACES AT THE MOSQUE....

Eliminate their power to legislate economic success and failure and they will migrate to other lines of work.

How many garbage collectors, errr, excuse me, sanitation engineers do we need? :wink:

You do realize you are talking about the United States government, set up by our founding fathers? If you want to question our government structure, as set up by our founding fathers, that is your right. This is the greatest country in the world, is it not?

My comment was directed at jfca181...

I have no quarrel with the government as set up by our founding fathers. I have a lot of quarrels with many of the current 'representatives', from both parties, who I believe have either forgotten or misunderstand the principles upon which the '...greatest country in the world...' was based.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds