'Americans Stole Our Land'

25 Mar 2011 13:57 #41 by ScienceChic

TPP wrote: 1 question who does the Census Bureau work for now dems. (using nazi tactics I may add)
And what were the questions that were left out of this bais ESTIMATED survey? (EDITED to add Questions 1,2,4,5,7,8,10,11,14->17, 21->???????????)
Nuff said...

Dude, I get enough sh*t for the length of my posts - you want the rest, look it up yourself. The link's right there.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2011 14:03 #42 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 'Americans Stole Our Land'
:rofl

Here we go again.....when the right doesn't like the FACTS.....they manufacture reasons why those facts must be wrong (their reason, however, seems to be because they said so).

To give them their due, however, I am always amazed that Arizona is still such a Republican state, hispanics make up 30% of the state polulation. I can only assume that the 70% non-hispanics here have fried their brains after years in the Arizona heat.

25 Mar 2011 14:38 #43 by BearMtnHIB
Well - even science chicks slanted poll showed 55% - leaving 45% on the other side presumably. Those numbers - taken in 2008 would be much different today - anyway that's my guess.

And I think as more immigrants realize the middle class dream - they will turn away from the Democrats because they know it's not in their best interest. Then again maybe not. One thing is for sure- democrats want to give away as many free lunches and welfare state benefits as possible to illegals - hoping to keep them on their side.

For every poll - there's another poll.....

Why would you suppose Latinos in Arizona would support letting cops check for immigration status?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/04/27/rasmussen-majority-of-latinos-in-arizona-support-letting-cops-check-for-immigration-status/

And hey - my example poll was taken in 2010- after the hope and change thingy sunk in- and the economy continues to get worse.

25 Mar 2011 14:51 #44 by LadyJazzer

BearMtnHIB wrote: I know many hispanic families who vote conservative. I'll have to admit - those who are coming here illegally tend to vote democratic.....

???? Those coming here illegally tend to vote Democratic ???? So, ALL of these illegals have found a way to vote, illegally, in U.S. elections? (I can already hear the answer....but....) Pray tell, how do all of those who are coming here ILLEGALLY, vote in those US elections????

(Insert stupid line about being registered by ACORN here: ____________________________)

25 Mar 2011 14:59 #45 by BearMtnHIB

The Secretary of State of Colorado, Scott Gessler released a study on March 8 that shows a disturbing problem with the Voter Registration process in his state. The study identified almost 12,000 non-citizens as registered voters in Colorado. More disturbing is that the study pointed out almost 5,000 non-citizens actually voted in the November 2010 elections.

http://drscoundrels.com/2011/03/15/voter-fraud-in-colorado-november-elections-house-committee-to-investigate
I don't even need to comment more on the subject - do I LJ?

25 Mar 2011 15:10 #46 by outdoor338
LJ, has no idea what's going on, yes..illegals have been voting..god LJ what planet are you from???

25 Mar 2011 15:24 #47 by LadyJazzer
Nope... Don't need to say more...

"DRScoundrels: Your Escape From Liberal UNReality (TM)"

rofllol :lol: :Koolaid: rofllol :lol: :Koolaid:

25 Mar 2011 15:26 #48 by BearMtnHIB

"DRScoundrels: Your Escape From Liberal UNReality (TM)"

Thank God for all that is good! :thumbsup:
tongue:

25 Mar 2011 15:40 #49 by LadyJazzer
Oh please... DO regale us with more sage wisdom and pseudo-facts from one of your neo-nazi race-baiting sites... I can hardly wait... rofllol :lol: :Koolaid:

25 Mar 2011 15:43 #50 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: LJ, has no idea what's going on, yes..illegals have been voting..god LJ what planet are you from???

Yeah Outdoor338, it's ashame that Democrats have to pander to illegal people for their voting drives.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds