'Americans Stole Our Land'

23 Mar 2011 09:20 #1 by Grady

Sen. Lisa Klein reads a letter from an anonymous Glendale, AZ substitute teacher - later revealed to be Tony Hill - which described a class mostly filled with Hispanic students who rfuse to say the Pledge, accuse America of stealing Mexican land calling Americans racists. The Left in AZ is going ballistic over this, pretending these kind of kids don't exist. But other teachers have testified to how La Raza and other groups are poisoning minds, particularly in Tucson, and creating a separatist youth who hate America

[youtube:2ykht5oe]
[/youtube:2ykht5oe]

Absolutely disgusting. One thing for sure, those animals won’t be eligible for in state tuition. The only thing they will be eligible for is free food, lodging, and health care in the state’s penal system. Yes I know the teacher was a sub and subs always get treated a little differently than the regular teachers but still....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2011 09:31 #2 by Pony Soldier
We did steal their land.

23 Mar 2011 09:42 #3 by Nobody that matters
We didn't steal it. We paid $18 million for it in 1848.

If they want to buy it back, I'm sure we can work out a price. Land has gone up a bit and there's been a few improvements made though.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

23 Mar 2011 09:45 - 23 Mar 2011 14:23 #4 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic 'Americans Stole Our Land'
We did pick up some land in Arizona as the result of the Spanish American War. Which we won BTW

edit to correct Mexican America war. :bash

thanks SS109

23 Mar 2011 10:42 #5 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic 'Americans Stole Our Land'
Notice to all beaners who hate America.

And be sure to take a relative. Vermin.

23 Mar 2011 10:51 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 'Americans Stole Our Land'
So they need more land that they can turn into a sh**hole like what they've been doing for decades?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Mar 2011 10:55 #7 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic 'Americans Stole Our Land'
Oh my! Whatever happened to those poor people who stole across our border to find a better life for their children, escaping the misery and poverty that was their misfortune to be born into??

23 Mar 2011 13:10 #8 by FredHayek

Grady wrote: We did pick up some land in Arizona as the result of the Spanish American War. Which we won BTW

Mexican American war?

The Spanish American War had us capturing Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Phillipines.

I just read today over 50% of Texas students are now Hispanic. If they grow up to vote Democrat, this could move Texas, Arizona, & New Mexico back to Blue.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Mar 2011 13:28 #9 by conifermtman
Another reason to get rid of the concept of anchor babies.

23 Mar 2011 14:15 #10 by LadyJazzer

SS109 wrote:

Grady wrote: We did pick up some land in Arizona as the result of the Spanish American War. Which we won BTW

Mexican American war?

The Spanish American War had us capturing Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Phillipines.

I just read today over 50% of Texas students are now Hispanic. If they grow up to vote Democrat, this could move Texas, Arizona, & New Mexico back to Blue.

Yes, and the Republicans have shown them so much love, and given them so many reasons to vote Republican... I hope they keep it up.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds