'Americans Stole Our Land'

25 Mar 2011 15:47 #51 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh please... DO regale us with more sage wisdom and pseudo-facts from one of your neo-nazi race-baiting sites... I can hardly wait... rofllol :lol: :Koolaid:

The hate displayed by Looney Jerk leaves us all to wonder....is she really an American or just some Marxian Social Liberal hog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2011 15:54 #52 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 'Americans Stole Our Land'
it's a shame that republicans have to claim illegals are voting to explain why people don't much like them. If it weren't for the tea party you all would still be in the minority.....and now the tea party wants to take down some of your biggest "stars", like Boehner.....they plan to primary him (only the tea partiers could turn the noun, primary, into a verb). It's going to be interesting to watch the conservative factions tear each other apart the next election.

25 Mar 2011 15:55 #53 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 'Americans Stole Our Land'

residenttroll wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh please... DO regale us with more sage wisdom and pseudo-facts from one of your neo-nazi race-baiting sites... I can hardly wait... rofllol :lol: :Koolaid:

The hate displayed by Looney Jerk leaves us all to wonder....is she really an American or just some Marxian Social Liberal hog.

pot....kettle...black. You never cease to amaze me RT.......the hatred you have been spewing the last couple days totally dwarfs anything the left could come up with.

25 Mar 2011 16:00 - 25 Mar 2011 17:46 #54 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

pot....kettle...black. You never cease to amaze me RT.......the hatred you have been spewing the last couple days totally dwarfs anything the left could come up with.

The hate displayed by RancidTrash leaves us all to wonder... Is he really an American or just some White-Aryan-Nation / Neo-Nazi / White-supremacist cross-burning right-wing moron pig, somewhere on the evolutionary scale between pond-scum and anthrax?

25 Mar 2011 16:11 #55 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Hate is truth in your book. I get it. rofllol rofllol

25 Mar 2011 16:12 #56 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote:

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

The hate displayed by RancidTrash leaves us all to wonder... Is he really an American or just some White-Aryan-Nation / Neo-Nazi / White-supremacist cross-burning right-wing moron hog, somewhere on the evolutionary scale between pond-scum and anthrax?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I swear ...she's like a Buzz Lightyear toy. Just push the button and you get the same hate phrases.

25 Mar 2011 16:15 #57 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: interesting to watch the conservative factions tear each other apart the next election.

rofllol rofllol :rofl :lol: :lol: Keep On Believing

25 Mar 2011 18:38 #58 by major bean

Local_Historian wrote:

major bean wrote: Native Americans accept reality and deal with it. We cope with the opportunity to grasp hold of success and self improvement for us, our offspring, and our people.

They Do? Then why did the Utes do this? http://www.vernal.com/stories/Utes-to-p ... nds,800181

Because they have title to it. They are also seeking legal recourse through the court system. Do you have a problem with that?

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Mar 2011 18:46 #59 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote:

BearMtnHIB wrote: I know many hispanic families who vote conservative. I'll have to admit - those who are coming here illegally tend to vote democratic.....

???? Those coming here illegally tend to vote Democratic ???? So, ALL of these illegals have found a way to vote, illegally, in U.S. elections? (I can already hear the answer....but....) Pray tell, how do all of those who are coming here ILLEGALLY, vote in those US elections????

(Insert stupid line about being registered by ACORN here: ____________________________)

The illegal Mexicans in the U.S. were given amnesty and citizenship by our presidents. Duh!

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Mar 2011 21:17 #60 by Local_Historian

major bean wrote:

Local_Historian wrote:

major bean wrote: Native Americans accept reality and deal with it. We cope with the opportunity to grasp hold of success and self improvement for us, our offspring, and our people.

They Do? Then why did the Utes do this? http://www.vernal.com/stories/Utes-to-p ... nds,800181

Because they have title to it. They are also seeking legal recourse through the court system. Do you have a problem with that?

I don;t have a problem with it, but you are contradicting your first statement of they've learned to accept reality - apparently not, if they want their land back. A new reality.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds