Trump is now 'really concerned' about Obama's birthplace

28 Mar 2011 18:20 #21 by Residenttroll returns
Wanna see my birth certificate? LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2011 18:41 #22 by LadyJazzer
I'm "really concerned" about Trump... I thought he had more class...

...Not so much....

28 Mar 2011 19:16 #23 by Rick
I don't really care much about the birth certificate but there is one thing that does make me curious. On his certificate of live birth it shows his fathers race as African. Now since African is not a race, I would be curious to know how many other birth certificates have African as the race for a mother or father (especially in the 60s) . I haven't looked into this but heard peter Boyles talking about it one day. I'm not interested in litigating Boyles, if he's full of crap so be it. I would just like a reasonable answer.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Mar 2011 19:46 #24 by PrintSmith

archer wrote: I see the Donald released his birth certificate today on newsmax.....and it's even shorter than Obama's.....and contains less information.

you can see it at http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/dona ... certificat

if you are interested in seeing them both side-by-side go here:
http://www.americablog.com/2011/03/why- ... -long.html

Not sure how it contains less information archer. True, the names of the parents are not listed separately, nor is their race indicated, but it does indicate the hospital where the birth occurred, the name of the attending physician and a witness to the birth - all of which are missing from the Obama document. It is also a digital rendering of an original document as opposed to a digital rendering of a computer generated one.

Heck, if Obama would allow the release of a digital rendering of the original document that resides with the state of Hawaii I think that would pretty much satisfy the vast majority of those who desire to see something other than a modern computer generated document as evidence of his ability to qualify for the office he now holds, don't you?

The problem Obama is now facing, however, goes far beyond his birth certificate despite the best attempts by others to limit it to that document. No, the questions about his ability to qualify start there, but they do not end there. They also include how he represented himself as an adult when he was attending college. Did he claim to be a foreign student to obtain either entrance to the college or funds to pay for his education? What nation issued the passport that he traveled to Pakistan under?

Why are the records for his mother's passport around the time of his birth not available but those in the years shortly after are? Where are the passenger manifests that show the origin of the means by which his mother and he traveled to Washington shortly after his birth also missing? Those documents are required to be kept and filed, yet there is no record of how his mother traveled from Hawaii to Washington in the days and weeks following his birth in Hawaii. There is no passenger manifest that lists the two of them as passengers on either an airline or a ship between the time he was born and the time his mother started classes in Washington. Don't you find that strange?

28 Mar 2011 20:15 #25 by Residenttroll returns
Oh come on PrintSmith, everyone knows that Trump was born on the great island nation called York de Nuevo.

28 Mar 2011 21:13 #26 by Something the Dog Said
Actually it has turned out that the bc that Trump produced is not an "official" birth certificate, despite his claims.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

28 Mar 2011 21:17 #27 by Residenttroll returns

Something the Dog Said wrote: Actually it has turned out that the bc that Trump produced is not an "official" birth certificate, despite his claims.

At least he produced something....

28 Mar 2011 21:18 #28 by Something the Dog Said
So the plot thickens. Trump's mother was not a US citizen, he is not able to produce an official birth certificate, and he resides in the Bahamas (according to his jet registration).

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

28 Mar 2011 21:22 #29 by archer
It absolutely amazes me that anyone would consider The Donald as presidential material. I don't need his birth certificate to know he was born a baffoon.

28 Mar 2011 21:45 #30 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: It absolutely amazes me that anyone would consider The Donald as presidential material. I don't need his birth certificate to know he was born a baffoon.

Funny, I thought the same thing about a community organizer who was a part-time rookie US Senator.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds