Trump is now 'really concerned' about Obama's birthplace

29 Mar 2011 20:06 #41 by major bean
Not the governor of Hawaii, Abercrombe! He said that the birth certificate does not exist.

Historians will "out" Obama. Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Mar 2011 20:29 #42 by Rick

CriticalBill wrote: I don't really care much about the birth certificate but there is one thing that does make me curious. On his certificate of live birth it shows his fathers race as African. Now since African is not a race, I would be curious to know how many other birth certificates have African as the race for a mother or father (especially in the 60s) . I haven't looked into this but heard peter Boyles talking about it one day. I'm not interested in litigating Boyles, if he's full of crap so be it. I would just like a reasonable answer.

Anyone want to answer this??? Come on you Obamaniacs.....there must be a logical explanation....no?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Mar 2011 06:06 #43 by LadyJazzer

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African."

http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/bor ... e_usa.html

This has been supplied many times...Feel free to continue your wingnut quest...

30 Mar 2011 06:32 #44 by TPP
WELL, everybody STFU! about this it's done OVER move on to IMPEACHING the b*stard for going to war without congress approval!

(EDITED: Can't wait for ol'joe to be on TV everyday, Conservatives will be a shoe in for 2012, as if the Country Jester has any chance anyway.)

30 Mar 2011 06:40 #45 by outdoor338

30 Mar 2011 08:30 #46 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote:

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African."

http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/bor ... e_usa.html

This has been supplied many times...Feel free to continue your wingnut quest...

It's nut a wingnut quest, just a simple question that I have never seen answered. I would just like to see at least one other birth certificate in the 60s that lists race as African. Maybe Obamas is the only one...seems a little strange to me.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Mar 2011 09:17 #47 by LadyJazzer
If they "accept what the parents self-identify themselves to be", then you may be a long time in your quest... Good luck with that...

30 Mar 2011 12:47 #48 by PrintSmith
If the state of Hawaii did nothing more than accept what the parents supply for inclusion on their records, then how do we know that they didn't supply information that he was born in Hawaii when he wasn't? Wow, that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it. Imagine if his mother had self identified herself as a Native American like Ward Churchill did. He could then be part Kickapoo! :lol:

30 Mar 2011 13:18 #49 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: If they "accept what the parents self-identify themselves to be", then you may be a long time in your quest... Good luck with that...

That still makes no sense. That means the parents could say they are Martians and the state would print that on a birth certificate? And again, show me ANYONE born in that era that has African as a race. I really do believe Obama was born here, I just can't get past the fact that his entire history is hidden from our view and he's spent quite a sum to keep it secret. As Chris 'tingle up my leg' Mathews said, just show the long form birth certificate and be done with it. I'm sure it will say he was born in the US but there must be something on it that he doesn't want to be seen.

George Orwell

30 Mar 2011 13:26 #50 by archer

CriticalBill wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: If they "accept what the parents self-identify themselves to be", then you may be a long time in your quest... Good luck with that...

That still makes no sense. That means the parents could say they are Martians and the state would print that on a birth certificate? And again, show me ANYONE born in that era that has African as a race. I really do believe Obama was born here, I just can't get past the fact that his entire history is hidden from our view and he's spent quite a sum to keep it secret. As Chris 'tingle up my leg' Mathews said, just show the long form birth certificate and be done with it. I'm sure it will say he was born in the US but there must be something on it that he doesn't want to be seen.

And if there is.....why is that a problem for you? Obviously the birth certificate was good enough for whatever committee/government agency decides who is eligible to run for office. It's a done deal.....except for those who are using it for their own purposes to rile up the right wing fringe. Arizona is one of the states that has added a law requiring that any candidate for president must show them his/her birth certificate....and they admit that what is public now for Obama is enough to fulfil that requirement.

This whole birther movement would be amusing if it wasn't so ridiculous.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds