Trump is now 'really concerned' about Obama's birthplace

28 Mar 2011 14:26 #1 by Residenttroll returns
I like Donald Trump...I can't wait to hear the left on this article....

He off-handedly questioned President Obama's birthplace last week – a comment that drew strong rebukes from some quarters - but now business mogul Donald Trump says he's more concerned than ever that the president was, in fact, not born in the United States.
Trump – who, however improbably, claims to be considering a presidential bid – said Monday that since his first public statement on the issue last week, "a lot of facts are emerging" that are making him question more seriously where Obama was born.

"I am really concerned," Trump said during an appearance on Fox News. "You have no doctors, you have no nurses … that remember."
"I brought it up just routinely, and all of the sudden a lot of facts are emerging, and I am starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country," he exclaimed.
In an interview with ABC last week, Trump claimed that nobody remembered Obama as a child in Hawaii – a statement that was categorically false. His kindergarten teachers and others have previously given interviews with local Hawaii papers detailing their memory of Obama at that time.
Trump did not repeat that claim Monday, but brushed off past statements from current Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie that he remembers Obama being born.
"I doubt it," Trump said of Abercrombie's contentions. "I think this guy should be investigated. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break. He's just trying to do something for his party."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... irthplace/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2011 15:12 #2 by FredHayek
Isn't Trump's Apprentice show on right now? Can we say free publicity? He is even appearing on the Fox morning show every week.

I predict as soon as it comes time to post your personal financial information, the Donald will shut down his "campaign".

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Mar 2011 15:23 #3 by Residenttroll returns
Why would Trump need to reveal his personal financial information if Obama doesn't have to reveal his birth certificate?

28 Mar 2011 15:42 #4 by JMC
Anyone that takes Trump seriously is brain dead. He is a NY landlord huckster and a self serving money grubbing self promoter. The fact that you take him as a real possibility for president makes me discount everything you have ever said.

28 Mar 2011 16:05 #5 by FredHayek

jmc wrote: Anyone that takes Trump seriously is brain dead. He is a NY landlord huckster and a self serving money grubbing self promoter. The fact that you take him as a real possibility for president makes me discount everything you have ever said.

The Donald does have more executive and financial experience than BHO even after 2 years in office. And with Trump you know what you are getting, unlike the obscured Barack.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Mar 2011 16:05 #6 by Blazer Bob

jmc wrote: Anyone that takes Trump seriously is brain dead. He is a NY landlord huckster and a self serving money grubbing self promoter. The fact that you take him as a real spossibility for president makes me discount everything you have ever said.

I agree with your first two sentences. RE: the third, look at the # of empty suits that have parlayed name reccognition into winning elections.

That said, I do not see him running.

28 Mar 2011 16:25 #7 by pineinthegrass
Does anyone know the birthplace of that thing that lives on Trump's head?

28 Mar 2011 16:36 #8 by archer
Trump is the consumate marketer......he is pandering to the fringe on the right and they lap it up like good little doggies. I doubt he believes a word of what he says.

I see the Donald released his birth certificate today on newsmax.....and it's even shorter than Obama's.....and contains less information.

you can see it at http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/dona ... certificat

if you are interested in seeing them both side-by-side go here:
http://www.americablog.com/2011/03/why- ... -long.html

28 Mar 2011 16:46 #9 by JMC

SS109 wrote:

jmc wrote: Anyone that takes Trump seriously is brain dead. He is a NY landlord huckster and a self serving money grubbing self promoter. The fact that you take him as a real possibility for president makes me discount everything you have ever said.

The Donald does have more executive and financial experience than BHO even after 2 years in office. And with Trump you know what you are getting, unlike the obscured Barack.

He went bankrupt multiple times and hung his investors out to dry. The man is a huckster and anyone that takes him seriously is a major fool.He is entertaining though but Pres? no way.

28 Mar 2011 16:48 #10 by archer
Trump and Palin....The Dream Team

:VeryScared:

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds