Trump is now 'really concerned' about Obama's birthplace

30 Mar 2011 15:20 #61 by Martin Ent Inc
Wasn't he found in a basket made of papyrus floating near the Big Island, and adopted?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2011 15:55 #62 by LadyJazzer
I'm not confused... Nor do I think it's worth giving any thought to whatsoever... I am enjoying watching the birther-nuts twisting in the wind, however... rofllol :lol:

30 Mar 2011 16:00 - 30 Mar 2011 16:55 #63 by archer

TPP wrote: O CRAP! archer, I AGREED!

Not to worry TPP....I'm sure I can come up with a post very soon that you will just abhor :wink:

30 Mar 2011 16:15 #64 by PrintSmith
I'm not implying you were confused, but the people at Organizing for America, who listed the hospital that Obama was born at as Queens Medical, surely were when they included that information in the bio they posted on their web site. We all know that Organizing for America, whose web address is barackobama.com, is closely affiliated with the president and the Democratic Party. If they are confused, what hope is there for the rest of us who lack the ability to go straight to the man himself to make sure the information is correct? Presumably the folks out at Media Matters, FactCheck and all the other operative organizations aligned with the Democrats had the correct information, if indeed the information they posted isn't correct, which you and the governor of Hawaii allege to be the case, and would have been a good place for them to go to assure that the correct information was being posted on the site with the president's name as its web address.

Who is more credible? The governor of Hawaii or Mitch Stewart, Jeremy Bird and the Democratic Party? One of them got it wrong - question is, which one?

30 Mar 2011 16:55 #65 by Residenttroll returns
The "birthers" are finally getting traction.... it's takes more to register your child for sports than the child in the White House.

Springs Man Claims To Have Obama's Draft Records

Col. Gregory Hollister Says He Has Obama's Draft Registration

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A Colorado Springs man who claims to have records that proves Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate was forged could face criminal charges because he is alleged to have illegally accessed an online Social Security database.
Retired Air Force Col. Gregory Hollister impersonated Obama with the Selective Service and managed to get a card with President Obama’s Selective Service information on it, a blogger posted on gratewire.com last week.

This is good stuff ... http://gratewire.com/topic/col-holliste ... lycol-greg

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds