Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

11 Sep 2014 03:46 #1071 by DrMike
Brighter Days Ahead

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day" (Proverbs 4:18, NLT)

Are you facing a situation that seems dark today? As a believer, God promises that your path will shine brighter and brighter as you seek His truth and righteousness in every situation. What is righteousness? Righteousness is simply being in right standing with God. Being in right standing with God is about submitting your life to Him. It's about obeying His commands and seeking His plan for your life on a daily basis. As you seek Him, the light of God's Word will guide you in every decision you have to make.

No matter what you may be facing today, take time to ask the Lord to shine His light on you. Ask Him to confirm His plan for you. As you continue pursuing His truth and righteousness, as you continue to make His Word a priority in your life, you will experience more of His blessings. You'll see those brighter days as you move forward in the good plan He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I know that You have a wonderful plan and purpose for me. I desire to be in right standing with You. Show me Your ways and teach me to walk righteously before You. Shine Your light in my heart and give me strength to pursue the path You have in store for me. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

Inspiration Creek Prayer Ministry

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2014 04:17 #1072 by DrMike
He Makes All Things New

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“And He Who is seated on the throne said, ‘See! I make all things new...’ ” (Revelation 21:5, AMP)

When God puts a dream in your heart, when He puts a promise on the inside, He deposits within you everything you need to accomplish that dream. He wouldn’t give you the desire to do something without giving you the ability to fulfill it. In fact, the scripture tells us that God gives us the desires of our heart. In other words, He puts the desire inside of us and then works with us to bring it to pass.

Oftentimes, people set out to accomplish their dreams, but they face a setback or disappointment, and then they feel like their time has passed. But know today that no matter where you’ve come from, no matter what’s happened in your past, God wants to make you new. He wants to give you a “do over,” a fresh start.

If you feel like you’ve missed opportunities in your life, if you feel like your time has passed, remember that today is a new day. You are a new person, and God has new opportunities in store for you. If one dream has died, it’s time to dream a new dream. He makes all things new in your life today!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for making all things new. Thank You for a fresh start today. I give You my past, present and future and choose to follow the good plan You have for my life in Jesus’ name! Amen!

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

25 Sep 2014 04:15 #1073 by DrMike
Love So Amazing

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Not height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:39, AMP)

Nothing can ever separate you from the love of God! His love is truly amazing. It goes beyond any human love we could ever know. There’s nothing we can do to make Him love us more and nothing we can do to make Him love us any less. His love is true and everlasting.

Oftentimes, when people make a mistake or feel that they have disappointed God, they think they have to stay away from Him until they “get their act together,” so to speak. But nothing could be further from the truth! He’s always there with open arms ready to receive you and make you new. Remember, God’s not mad at you; He’s madly in love with you! You are on His mind day and night.

Today, if there is anything in your life that is keeping you from receiving His amazing love, set those things aside. Let His love restore you and make you new. Come to Him with an open heart and receive His amazing love and enjoy the blessings He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for Your amazing love. I receive Your love today and invite You to make me new. Transform me into the person You created me to be in Jesus’ name. Amen.

30 Sep 2014 04:32 #1074 by DrMike
Faith for Today

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1, KJV)

So often, we have faith for the future. We believe “one day” God is going to do something great. One day we’ll get a good break. One day we’ll start to feel better. One day we’ll see a problem turn around. It’s good to have faith for the future and believe that God is going to take care of us, but we can become so future-minded that we lose sight of the fact that God wants to do something great in our life today. Today, God wants to show you His favor. Today, God wants to amaze you with His goodness. He is called “The Great I Am,” not “The Great I Was,” or “The Great I Will Be.” God is always in the present.

It’s good to have faith for the future, but you also need to start releasing your faith for right now. The scripture says, “Now faith is.” The faith that’s really alive and active is the faith that you have for today. Every morning we should get up with the attitude, “Something good is going to happen to me today!”

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I ask for a breakthrough. I pray that You will send favor today. I pray that You will send restoration today. I pray that You will send healing today. I thank You in advance for Your goodness and grace today and every day of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.

01 Oct 2014 04:41 #1075 by DrMike
His Call Remains

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.” (Romans 11:29, NLT)

When you think about your future, what do you see in your mind’s eye? Maybe at one time you were excited about your life — you had big goals and big dreams, but you went through some disappointments or life didn’t turn out the way you planned and now you’ve just settled where you are. Understand, God’s plan for your life didn’t go away just because you had some disappointments and setbacks or because somebody treated you unfairly.

God didn’t write you off just because you made some poor decisions. No, He knew every mistake you’d ever make; He knew every person who would wrong you, and He still called you. He still designed a perfect plan for your life. No matter what’s happened in your past, God’s plan for your good remains. He still has a bright future in store for you. If you will get your hopes back and get your vision in line with God’s Word, then the rest of your life will be the best of your life! Keep standing, keep believing and get a vision for your future because the Lord has amazing things in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for loving me and orchestrating every detail of my life. Thank You for calling me and giving my life purpose. I choose to shake off the past; I choose to forgive those who have hurt me, and I choose to keep my eyes on You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

02 Oct 2014 04:12 #1076 by DrMike
The Time of God’s Favor is Here

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“That day the LORD exalted Joshua in the sight of all Israel; and they stood in awe of him all the days of his life...” (Joshua 4:14, NIV)

What an amazing promise God gave to Joshua. He said, “Joshua, today I will begin to make you great in the eyes of all the Israelites.” He was saying, “Today, I’m going to start releasing more of My favor, My blessing, My increase.” But notice, there was a specific time in his life that God began to release favor in a new way.

God wants to do the same thing for you. He wants to release His blessing and favor in such a way that it makes you great — a great parent, a great spouse, a great leader, a great employee, a great friend, a great business person. He is saying to us what He said to Joshua, “This day I’m going to begin to make your name great. This day I’m going to begin to release My favor in a new way. I’m going to open doors that no man can shut.” It is a set time of God’s favor. Get ready! Make room in your thinking. Stay open to Him and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy because the time of God’s favor is here!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, I bless You today. Thank You for pouring out Your favor and blessing on me. I open my heart and mind to receive every good thing You have in store for me today in Jesus’ name. Amen.

03 Oct 2014 03:48 #1077 by DrMike
He Has Another Seed for You

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...For God has appointed another seed for me...” (Genesis 4:25, NKJV)

In Genesis, Eve went through a great disappointment. Her son Cain killed her son Able which was the first murder in the Bible. I’m sure Eve, like any mother, was devastated and heartbroken at the passing of her son. But I love what Eve said in Genesis 4:25, “God has appointed another seed for me.” In essence, she was saying, “I don’t understand it. It doesn’t make sense, but I trust God. This is not the end. He has appointed another seed.”

Friend, when you go through things that you don’t understand, it is not the end. Nothing is lost in the kingdom. God is going to appoint another seed, and that seed represents the future. It indicates what is coming. If you will let go of what didn’t work out, let go of the hurts and pains, then for everything you’ve lost, God will appoint another seed. You’ll give birth to more in the future than you’ve lost in the past. Keep praying, keep believing, keep hoping because God is for you. Trust Him and embrace the good things He has in store for your future!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, You are the giver of all life! You give life to my dreams, life to my relationships, and life to my mortal body. Today I choose to release the past and embrace the gift of life You have in store for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen.

06 Oct 2014 05:41 #1078 by DrMike
The Time of Favor

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.” (2 Corinthians 6:2, NIV)

Now is the time of God’s favor! Not next week, not next month, not 20 years from now. No, now is the time God wants to amaze you with His goodness and overwhelm you with His love. Too often we think, “Something great is coming in my future. I know God is going to be good to me.” But, we also need to realize that God wants to be good to us today! Right now! He wants us to know that we are living in the time of His favor.

We are favored first with salvation through Jesus. Then we are in position to receive all of the blessings and benefits that come from being in covenant with Almighty God. What are those blessings? They are found in His Word — eternal life, peace, joy, hope, health, provision, protection and so much more. His favor lasts a lifetime because it will take a lifetime to experience all the good things He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for Your favor today. Thank You for blessing me with every spiritual blessing. I praise You because You are worthy. I love You and believe that You have amazing things in store for me today in Jesus’ name! Amen.

07 Oct 2014 04:28 #1079 by DrMike
Know His Kindness

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance.” (Romans 2:4, NIV)

In the natural, when we’ve wronged someone, sometimes it’s easier to avoid them than to face potential rejection. People unconsciously do the same thing to God. They think He’s mad at them or disappointed in them or that He is waiting to punish them because of their past sins and mistakes. But God isn’t like that. He’s not mad at you; He’s madly in love with you! He won’t reject anyone who comes to Him! He’s not waiting to punish you — Jesus already took your punishment on the cross 2,000 years ago! Now, He’s waiting for you to receive His gift of grace. He’s waiting with arms wide open today.

It doesn’t matter who you are or what you’ve done, His kindness leads us to repentance. Don’t let fear or condemnation hold you back. That’s a lie from the enemy. Turn to Him. Experience His goodness. Trust His faithfulness. He’s promised that He’ll never leave you nor forsake you. Don’t wait another minute — He is ready and waiting for you to come and know His kindness today!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for loving me today. Thank You for Your kindness. I come to You and let go of anything that stands in the way of You. Draw me close to You and have Your way in my heart in Jesus’ name. Amen.

08 Oct 2014 04:16 #1080 by DrMike
Appointments of Divine Favor

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].” (Ephesians 2:10, AMP)

God has already prepared paths for you to take in your future! When God laid out the plan for your life, He lined up the right people, the right circumstances and the right breaks. In your future, He’s already released favor, supernatural opportunities and divine connections. The breaks you need in life have already been preordained to come across your path. If you will stay in faith and go out each day and be a person of excellence, you’ll walk right into these appointments of favor. It will be just as if you stumbled into God’s blessings!

When you really understand this principle, you’ll begin to get excited about every single day! You’ll have a spring in your step as you think about what blessing is coming next. It could be today. It could be tomorrow. It could be next week. Keep expecting. Keep believing. Stay focused on the fact that God has already released into your future everything you need to fulfill your destiny. Start declaring seasons of increase over your life. Declare that favor is on you and look for those appointments of divine favor!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for prearranging a good life for me. Thank You for ordering my steps and directing my path. Help me to understand Your goodness more so that I can know You and stay close to You all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds