Urgent Care up here

18 Jul 2010 16:06 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Urgent Care up here

CinnamonGirl wrote: You know it surprises me that this is not a news story. There is alot of population in the 285 area. I can't believe there is no emergency services or a hospital.

In the good old days the federal government built hospitals to serve the needs of people, now all it builds is weapons of war. We won't see a hospital up here until someone can make millions of dollars from building one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2010 16:08 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Urgent Care up here

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: You know it surprises me that this is not a news story. There is alot of population in the 285 area. I can't believe there is no emergency services or a hospital.

In the good old days the federal government built hospitals to serve the needs of people, now all it builds is weapons of war. We won't see a hospital up here until someone can make millions of dollars from building one.

Are you talking about 'Red Dawn' or something? LOL

18 Jul 2010 16:15 - 07 Jul 2011 19:04 #13 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Urgent Care up here

It has been a news story on and off in this community. It is better now than ever, believe it or not.

Vice Lord wrote: In the good old days the federal government built hospitals to serve the needs of people, now all it builds is weapons of war. We won't see a hospital up here until someone can make millions of dollars from building one.

You only know one song, don't you. I really hate to inform you, but most of the hospitals ever built in the U.S. of A. were built with private money by private enterprises and churches.
You REALLY need to read a little history, VL. Your view of how the world operates is quite a bit fantasy.

Regards,
Major Bean

18 Jul 2010 16:17 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Urgent Care up here
Major Bean, TY for the info. Still seems to be in adequate.

18 Jul 2010 16:40 - 18 Jul 2010 16:47 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote:

It has been a news story on and off for the past 24 years of which I have lived in this community. It is better now than ever, believe it or not.

Vice Lord wrote: In the good old days the federal government built hospitals to serve the needs of people, now all it builds is weapons of war. We won't see a hospital up here until someone can make millions of dollars from building one.

You only know one song, don't you. I really hate to inform you, but most of the hospitals ever built in the U.S. of A. were built with private money by private enterprises and churches.
You REALLY need to read a little history, VL. Your view of how the world operates is quite a bit fantasy.

Yeah I just fantasized this:
"the WPA built 125,000 public buildings, including schools, hospitals and post offices"
I was born in a Naval hospital

http://www.peoplesworld.org/75-years-la ... ded-again/

18 Jul 2010 16:41 #16 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Urgent Care up here
I doubt we need a hospital up here, we just need enough urgent care centers to handle the numbers. Its only 20 minutes to Lakewood from Conifer for Pete's sake.

VL has a problem with anyone making a profit, except his Union buds with their generous pensions and bennys.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jul 2010 16:44 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I doubt we need a hospital up here,

What? We don't need them!? Really? Thats what you said when republicans took our freedoms..

18 Jul 2010 16:47 #18 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Urgent Care up here
I'm just not sure the population justifies it when Denver is close by? Are you going to build it?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jul 2010 16:51 #19 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Urgent Care up here

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah I just fantasized this:

"the WPA built 125,000 public buildings, including schools, hospitals and post offices"

That does not mean that the federal goverment owned those buildings. The WPA was a "put people to work" organization, not a hospital running organization. They built outhouses. The built bridges for counties. They built various buildings for city, county, and state. Creating four walls and a roof does not mean that you built a hospital. It only means that you constructed a building.
READ SOME HISTORY.

Joe wrote: I'm just not sure the population justifies it when Denver is close by? Are you going to build it?

The population in the 285 corridor is 70,000 people. This was determined by a survey conducted to justify the construction of the King Supers shopping center.

Regards,
Major Bean

18 Jul 2010 16:55 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I'm just not sure the population justifies it when Denver is close by? Are you going to build it?

Yeah we can't afford to build them here, but we can afford to build them in Iraq! Thats good for them

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds