Urgent Care up here

18 Jul 2010 19:38 #41 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Urgent Care up here
I am amazed at your mind reading abilities. It is astonishing how you can divine that I trust government. You are the one saying that the government should do this for us, do that for us. You say that private enterprise is the evil one and that the government should take care of us. I trust government????
How do you know how I feel about the 2 wars that you mention. Sounds to me as if you stereotype quite a bit and make many assumptions about a person based upon very, very little information. You are quite wrong about my politics (which is none of your business to begin with).

And I would like to ask: are you the person who used to frequent the local businesses dressed in full mountain man garb?

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2010 20:17 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Urgent Care up here

major bean wrote: I am amazed at your mind reading abilities. It is astonishing how you can divine that I trust government. You are the one saying that the government should do this for us, do that for us. You say that private enterprise is the evil one and that the government should take care of us. I trust government????
How do you know how I feel about the 2 wars that you mention. Sounds to me as if you stereotype quite a bit and make many assumptions about a person based upon very, very little information. You are quite wrong about my politics (which is none of your business to begin with).

And I would like to ask: are you the person who used to frequent the local businesses dressed in full mountain man garb?

Lol, no, i'm from Chicago. I don't wear biker, cowboy or mt man costumes....And just because I want just a little of my tax money comming back to me doesn't mean I trust government?

22 Jul 2010 08:03 #43 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Urgent Care up here
http://denver.yourhub.com/Conifer/Stori ... 26437.aspx

Conifer area survey shows need for urgent-care facility
by: Karen Groves, YourHub.com
Article Contributed on: 6/30/2010 12:12:01 PM

Establishing an urgent-care facility is a priority for many Conifer area residents, according to the results of a community survey released recently by the Conifer Area Council.

"Almost half the respondents said this was important to them," said CAC board member John Riedel. The survey was conducted between February and March.

A high value was also placed on land conservation, with 40 percent of respondents saying they had a "definite interest" in purchasing land for public use.

A previous survey in 2006 indicated a strong desire for a trails system, with more than half of respondents indicating its importance.

"The CAC took that project on as an organization priority," said Reidel.

According to the CAC, participation in the survey was up by 30 percent compared to the 2006 survey. Surveys were sent to 14,787 residents and responses came from 1,329.

President Shirley Johnson said survey results would be useful as a tool to reach out to governmental agencies for planning purposes.

"We will continue to reach out to the governmental and other organizations to help us with community efforts," she said.

Johnson said future decisions made by county planners might reflect the need for trails and recreational opportunities, public gathering places and an urgent-care facility.

To view the survey results online, visit http://coniferareacouncil.org/2010SurveyResults.pdf .

22 Jul 2010 13:01 #44 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Urgent Care up here
I have an idea!! Let's put a mini-hospital and a rec center in the new Safeway center -- it's already built, just needs some remodel!!

Don't hit me -- I'm kidding.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds