Urgent Care up here

18 Jul 2010 17:57 #31 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Urgent Care up here
Why is it so hard for you to drive to Denver for a Hospital but not to play golf?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2010 18:00 #32 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Urgent Care up here

Joe wrote: Why is it so hard for you to drive to Denver for a Hospital but not to play golf?

A hospital/trauma center up here could save you kids life if he/she gets in a car accident.

Answer the question.

18 Jul 2010 18:06 #33 by LOL
"should we build hospitals in America before build them in Iraq, or does Iraq come first?"

Both at the same time as needed? I don't see the logic in your question, but that's nothing new, try to stay on topic. Iraq is not part of the discussion about Conifer, until you bring it up.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jul 2010 18:12 #34 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: "should we build hospitals in America before build them in Iraq, or does Iraq come first?"

Both at the same time as needed? I don't see the logic in your question, but that's nothing new, try to stay on topic. Iraq is not part of the discussion about Conifer,

Yeah it is because our tax money is building hospitals in Iraq right now while your telling me we can't afford to build them here- because there are only 70,000 people up here...Only 70,000 so it's not feasible at this time.

Do you think make sense?

18 Jul 2010 18:21 #35 by LOL
If you read my post, I said "lets do it when it makes sense", When people smarter than you or me decide we need a hospital 20 minutes away from Denver. You really need to get past this Iraq fetish.

18 Jul 2010 18:33 #36 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: When people smarter than you or me decide

Sheeple Alert!:

It is often used to denote persons who voluntarily acquiesce to a perceived authority or suggestion without sufficient research to understand fully the ramifications involved in that decision, and thus undermine their own human individuality or in other cases give up certain rights. The implication of sheeple is that as a collective, people believe or do whatever they are told, especially if told so by a perceived authority figure believed to be trustworthy, without critically thinking about it or doing adequate research to be sure that it is an accurate representation of the real world around them. The term is generally used in a political and sometimes in a spiritual sense.

[imgleft:2fkx19a3] pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/9/8/633564940352646100-Sheeple.jpg [/imgleft:2fkx19a3]

18 Jul 2010 18:38 #37 by LOL
Funny VL, I like the pic. My area of expertise is Electronics. I will listen to someone who's expertise is in Hospital locations/capacity and take their advice, not yours.

18 Jul 2010 18:45 #38 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Funny VL, I like the pic. My area of expertise is Electronics. I will listen to someone who's expertise is in Hospital locations/capacity and take their advice, not yours.

More like you'll listen to anybody on 850 KOA

18 Jul 2010 19:20 #39 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Urgent Care up here
VL, it is quite funny that the sheeple picture that you post is a knock on people, such as you, who believe that government can solve all problems. You cannot even understand the subtitle supplied with the picture. You are quite funny!

70,000 people is not a large enough base to support a full service hospital required in a location so close to a large metropolis area. The limited services offered by a hospital in a remote area many hours distant from any city is acceptable because of economic limitations of the hospital.

Regards,
Major Bean

18 Jul 2010 19:31 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: VL, it is quite funny that the sheeple picture that you post is a knock on people, such as you, who believe that government can solve all problems. You cannot even understand the subtitle supplied with the picture. You are quite funny!.

You're wrong..You trust government..I don't, you swallow whatever they tell you hook line and sinker, while I question it.... why I bet they could even talk you into supporting 2 wars no reason..

major bean wrote: 70,000 people is not a large enough base to support a full service hospital required in a location so close to a large metropolis area. The limited services offered by a hospital in a remote area many hours distant from any city is acceptable because of economic limitations of the hospital.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, WTF do you know?...I'm not talking about Cedars Sinai, i'm talking about a trauma center and 50 beds.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds