congratulations to Wayne,

11 Aug 2013 18:36 - 30 Aug 2013 19:46 #21 by Wayne Harrison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2013 18:44 #22 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic congratulations to Wayne,
Your daughters success belongs to her.
What bothers me is you trying to take credit for it....so.....

[youtube:3tpsr6z7]
[/youtube:3tpsr6z7]

13 Aug 2013 17:58 - 17 Aug 2013 23:17 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic congratulations to Wayne,

Conservative Voice wrote: Good. You're both not invited to the Pinecam 20-year anniversary party next year!!! :memorial:

In the meantime, feel free to post about how you were not allowed to attend. :violin:

frogger wrote: LOL. How petty.

Especially considering how we (and other now banned posters) were an intergral part of PineCams early success- BTW-I tried to plan a PineCam Haters Club Convention in September but unfortunatly the only venue big enough to handle the event (Mile High Stadium) was all booked up on weekends this Fall.

17 Aug 2013 11:06 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
And don't forget the ruthless tactics Wayne used to steal the name and oust Sheafers Crossing Cam from the local message board scene. It made this recent message board drama look like childs play

"Genuis"?..ha ha ha ha No, more like bastard. Then there was the time he went on a european vacation and left his wife at home because "she was sick". You wait untill she gets better Wayne

So lets not put him on Mt Rushmore just yet folks

18 Aug 2013 14:02 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic congratulations to Wayne,
You know Wayne, I haven't agreed with much of your ideology in the past and have even critisized your profession and website. I have to say that after reading the attacks on this thread, I feel I owe you a public appoligy. Seeing my past remarks lined up up VL's current trash talk is something to be ashamed of.. I am in no way qualified or justfied in judging your accomplishments... and I'm sorry about that. Sometimes these boards bring out the worst in me, but I'm always trying learn from my mistakes.

I wish you a long and relaxed retirement... and well done on leaving your mark in this great state!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Aug 2013 14:07 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Rick wrote: You know Wayne, I haven't agreed with much of your ideology in the past and have even critisized your profession and website. I have to say that after reading the attacks on this thread, I feel I owe you a public appoligy. Seeing my past remarks lined up up VL's current trash talk is something to be ashamed of.. I am in no way qualified or justfied in judging your accomplishments... and I'm sorry about that. Sometimes these boards bring out the worst in me, but I'm always trying learn from my mistakes.

I wish you a long and relaxed retirement... and well done on leaving your mark in this great state!

Wayne...Rick sent me a PM last week asking me to help him humiliate you publicly. I did'nt want to do it, but I went along with Rick just to make him happy. I apologize

#Setup

18 Aug 2013 14:10 #27 by archer
Replied by archer on topic congratulations to Wayne,
#pettylittleman

18 Aug 2013 14:14 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: #pettylittleman

Remember when he banned me at 285Chat and ALL the posters left- and started a new board where I was welcomed? He deleted 285Chat 5 days into the boycott :)

#Thatwasgreat

18 Aug 2013 15:33 #29 by archer
Replied by archer on topic congratulations to Wayne,

Vice Lord wrote:

archer wrote: #pettylittleman

Remember when he banned me at 285Chat and ALL the posters left- and started a new board where I was welcomed? He deleted 285Chat 5 days into the boycott :)

#Thatwasgreat

I was referring to you trying to drag rick into your attack on wayne.... That is hardly Rick's style to enlist your help with anything. Made you look petty VL....

18 Aug 2013 18:28 - 20 Aug 2013 12:25 #30 by Wayne Harrison
OK, I can't keep it a secret any longer because someone messaged me and had figured it out.

VL and I have been putting you all on -- along with all the other boards we've "fought" on. The truth is, I admire VL and wish I had half the brains he does.

VL is without a doubt the most unique poster I've ever had the opportunity to deal with on any message board. It started with Pinecam. He emailed me and suggested he could stir up the forum and get more interest in it with his posts of made up stuff. I didn't believe it, but he did and I was sold. We gained more posters than I ever thought possible because of his imaginative posts. Who can forget 7-11 Shopper or the Coffee Cream Bear episode? His posts should be enshrined somewhere. He made Pinecam in the early years. He used to email me and say "Watch this!" and off he went, drawing in the entire board. He is one of a kind. When they made VL, they broke the mold.

His wife is drop-dead gorgeous and he's a lucky guy to have her, as he knows.

So my hat's off to VL. I can't keep acting like we're bitter enemies because we're really not. The truth is, the schtick has gotten a little old after all these years. I'm glad it's all out in the open now. So, congratulations to VL!!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds