congratulations to Wayne,

18 Aug 2013 18:44 - 18 Aug 2013 19:09 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic congratulations to Wayne,

Conservative Voice wrote: OK, I can't keep it a secret any longer because someone messaged me and had figured it out.

The truth is, I admire VL and wish I had half the brains he does.

VL is without a doubt the most unique poster I've ever had the opportunity to deal with on any message board. It started with Pinecam. He emailed me and suggested he could stir up the forum and get more interest in it with his posts of made up stuff. I didn't believe it, but he did and I was sold. We gained more posters than I ever imagine because of his imaginative posts. Who can forget 7-11 Shopper or the Coffee Cream Bear episode? His posts should be enshrined somewhere. He made Pinecam in the early years. He used to email me and say "Watch this!" and off he went, drawing in the entire board. He is one of a kind. When they made VL, they broke the mold.

His wife is drop-dead gorgeous and he's a lucky guy to have her, as he knows.

So my hat's off to VL. I can't keep acting like we're bitter enemies because we're really not. The truth is, the schtick has gotten a little old after all these years. I'm glad it's all out in the open now. So, congratulations to VL!!

That was "loaf in jug" shopper Wayne, and thanks for the kind words....I guess now I can admit that PineCam was a pretty big deal afterall, for awhile there anyway.

And yes my drop-dead gorgeous, still has a great ass (prom queen/ head of the cheer leading squad in a school with a student body of 4500) wife should have left me 100's of times, I was a rotten husband, but she knows she could never find anyone else like me..Millionaires and hollywood movie stars couldnt get away with things i've done and stay married- So I think she recognizes something special in me as well. My signature is dedicated to her btw....I'm the son of a jet fighter pilot (in two wars) and an Air Force nurse with an IQ of 167...Thats like the perfect breeding stock combination I guess..

Thanks for the recognition my friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2013 19:08 #32 by archer
Replied by archer on topic congratulations to Wayne,
I liked him better as haystack.... Since then? Not as much.

18 Aug 2013 19:15 - 19 Aug 2013 09:31 #33 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: I liked him better as haystack.... Since then? Not as much.

I was playing characters so I wouldnt be discovered and banned...This is the real me- I haven't played a funny character in years because i'm not getting banned...People always expect me to be funny, but I'm not one of those characters and i'm not always trying to be funny, so I almost always dissapoint people...

#comediansarenotfunnypeople

18 Aug 2013 22:08 #34 by Mtn Gramma

Agree, Archer. He used to be witty, funny, and unique. Now he's just nasty, rude, and bitter. Really a shame. I wouldn't give you 2¢ for him now.

18 Aug 2013 22:57 - 18 Aug 2013 23:08 #35 by UNDER MODERATION

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Agree, Archer. He used to be witty, funny, and unique.

I was!?

I swear everything changed after I took that excstacy...I'm no longer witty, funny, and unique, and I have no interest in video games, but I completely understand higher math now. My brain got rewired- Don't ever do it friends, its a bad drug, they call it the love drug but the sex wasn't that much better either, not for me anyway- My wife has a different story, I couldnt feel anything.

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Agree, Archer. He used to be witty, funny, and unique. Now he's just nasty, rude, and bitter. Really a shame. I wouldn't give you 2¢ for him now.

I'm a mirror, I only reflect back what I get and you get whats there Gramma, and

I wanna say something ...When I was making lite of last March's forest fire I didn't know somebody had died in it. I had no idea and I apologized about it

And i'm sure I have good excuses for all the other times I was mean and nasty too...And I did open up to the board saying that I think i'm getting too mean lately and nobody responded or offered any advice.I was reaching out for help and none was there, so I left for awhile hoping my hatred for these rightwingnuts would go away, and some of it did

#Forgiveme

19 Aug 2013 12:02 #36 by Mtn Gramma

Vice Lord wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote:

I was!?

I swear everything changed after I took that excstacy...I'm no longer witty, funny, and unique, and I have no interest in video games, but I completely understand higher math now. My brain got rewired- Don't ever do it friends, its a bad drug, they call it the love drug but the sex wasn't that much better either, not for me anyway- My wife has a different story, I couldnt feel anything.

Mtn Gramma wrote:

I'm a mirror, I only reflect back what I get and you get whats there Gramma, and

I wanna say something ...When I was making lite of last March's forest fire I didn't know somebody had died in it. I had no idea and I apologized about it

And i'm sure I have good excuses for all the other times I was mean and nasty too...And I did open up to the board saying that I think i'm getting too mean lately and nobody responded or offered any advice.I was reaching out for help and none was there, so I left for awhile hoping my hatred for these rightwingnuts would go away, and some of it did

#Forgiveme

You were a delight to read. The "rouge plow driver" was classic. Sharp and witty, took some of the stooges FOREVER to catch on. You're not like that anymore. You've been insensitive and nasty so many times, and apologized for it so many times, that your apologies are meaningless -- because you don't mean it. You'll just do the same things again and apologize again and do it again, ad nauseum.

You say you reached out and no one responded? Probably because it was too little too late.

19 Aug 2013 12:52 #37 by UNDER MODERATION

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote:

I was!?

Mtn Gramma wrote:

#Forgiveme

You were a delight to read. The "rouge plow driver" was classic. Sharp and witty, took some of the stooges FOREVER to catch on. You're not like that anymore. You've been insensitive and nasty so many times, and apologized for it so many times, that your apologies are meaningless -- because you don't mean it. You'll just do the same things again and apologize again and do it again, ad nauseum.

You say you reached out and no one responded? Probably because it was too little too late.

#Imsadnow

19 Aug 2013 13:06 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
Fine then...I'll leave

I'd like to apologize once more for getting old and losing my "sharp and wittyness", but.....Whats the use?

bye friends

19 Aug 2013 13:54 #39 by chickaree
Replied by chickaree on topic congratulations to Wayne,
I think ViceLord is a hoot and a half. If he's nasty sometimes, he's not the only one. There is a lot of nastiness on this board. If you do it, criticizing someone else for it is a bit hypocritical. There have been proponents for civility here, but we are often mocked and sneered at.

19 Aug 2013 15:17 #40 by BuyersAgent
chick, I have to say that I also have enjoyed VL since he reminds me a lot of an attorney I worked for over the course of several years. Headed left? - turning right. Looking ahead? - thinking behind. He's the person who pushes the merry-go-round, for better or worse.
Two quotes I'll always recall:
"I love chaos, it makes me feel important!" and
"Scratching cats in a bag! My favorite game!"
This person also believed that "life is not a popularity contest" and clearly VL would agree since he (apparently joined by his co-conspirator Wayne) seems to have had quite a giggle at his victims', er readers', occasional expense. :)
In the end, I suppose it speaks to a certain collective insanity that we all came to both expect and accept being treated like pawns in my old boss' mental torture chamber, but we did have a pretty good excuse for hanging around: we were being paid for it. :biggrin:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds