Wildland Fire Evergreen

03 Jun 2013 17:31 #21 by Wily Fox aka Angela
twitter feed #BluebellFire

Humidity 17% right now

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4269

to listen click on play button directly to left of feed. Don't get sucked into loading a bunch of crap by clicking on the GIANT PLAY NOW button

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2013 17:40 - 04 Jun 2013 17:17 #22 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Wildland Fire Evergreen
:Whistle

03 Jun 2013 17:42 #23 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I am hearing about radio incompatibility between USFS, sheriff and local Evergreen Fire Dept.

03 Jun 2013 17:44 #24 by Wily Fox aka Angela

03 Jun 2013 17:50 #25 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Wildland Fire Evergreen
Have a sister and BIL that live in the Greenwood subdivision right off the 14th tee of Evergreen Golf Course. They, too, are just outside of the current evac zone near the NE corner (Buffalo Park Rd and Hwy 73). If I hear anything from her, I'll let all of you know right away.

03 Jun 2013 17:54 #26 by Local_Historian
Thanks Printsmith. I figure if it gets as far as me, lots of people are pretty well screwed, but that doesn't mean I stop watching.

03 Jun 2013 17:55 - 04 Jun 2013 17:17 #27 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Wildland Fire Evergreen
:Whistle

03 Jun 2013 18:01 - 13 Sep 2015 23:23 #28 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Wildland Fire Evergreen
We've adjusted the view of the Conifer Medical Center webcam - the smoke plume is dead center when the wind doesn't blow it below the tree line. Conifer High School just below and left.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jun 2013 18:05 #29 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Wildland Fire Evergreen
I just drove over there to see if I could see it. Traffic was heavy from folks evacuating. Conifer HS was packed with people. It still looks small, so lets hope the wind dies.

03 Jun 2013 18:07 - 13 Sep 2015 23:23 #30 by pineinthegrass

Science Chic wrote: We've adjusted the view of the Conifer Medical Center webcam - the smoke plume is dead center when the wind doesn't blow it below the tree line. Conifer High School just below and left.

That link seems stuck in time.

This link is updating more often (might have to hit the refresh button for the latest)...

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds