Competition makes everyone better

25 May 2010 17:59 #1 by MyMountainTown
We noticed that Pinecam now has a Facebook fan page and wanted to let those of you who might be fans know so you could "Like" them. Apparently they've added a Highway 285 sign to their Facebook profile pic (kinda like the one we use on ours). Competition is always good for the consumer, so we welcome them to Facebook . Apparently it hasn't been officially announced yet.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 18:31 #2 by Sunshine Girl
Hold on. Wait for it. Here's my look of shock: :VeryScared: I guess Wayne lead the way for them to FINALLY do something. Thank you for the information, but I am not interested in "Liking" their page.

IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 18:56 #3 by CC
maybe just to little to late..... I am good to go right here. I wish them well though.
Sometimes, in order to change, you have to be pushed off the cliff. Way to go Wayne and the good folks here at 285bound.com

25 May 2010 21:59 #4 by JMC
Becky, agree with all you said . It looks like everybody has moved on. That's a good thing

25 May 2010 22:46 #5 by The Viking
I am sorry but I can't be as nice. I think it is pathetic!! They caused Wayne and others so many headaches by complaining to Facebook, and have had pages and pages of arguments about why they don't need one with one mod or Bod, even saying they would rather eat glass than have a Facebook page. All of that just because they weren't getting the glory for it and because comeone else thought it up. They are the most egotistical, arrogant, self centered, selfish people I have met in a long time and it is sad we have people like that up here!

So now after that being one of the biggest issues that showed most posters there true colors and really put the icing on the cake as to how controling they are and a main issue that ticked people off enough to leave, they decide now it is OK for them to do it. It is so sad! They are like the unpopular girl in school who decides to cut and die her hair and dress just like the popular cheerleader. They will always be just followers in my opinion. Wayne was the leader and now they are following him and the people who created this site again!

I wonder if they have any original ideas in their collective heads over there?

25 May 2010 22:51 #6 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Now tell us how you really feel, :goodpost:

25 May 2010 22:53 #7 by CC
bootlegger...I wish you would post more often so I can look at that awesome car!

25 May 2010 23:00 #8 by The Viking
And I will not click on 'Like' to support them in any way! Because I don't like what they have done or how they have done it! And I sure do not respect how they treat people over there!

25 May 2010 23:06 #9 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Becky, agree with all you said . It looks like everybody has moved on. That's a good thing

I sure would never go back. It would being like going from High Definition TV back to and AM Radio.

25 May 2010 23:15 #10 by Wayne Harrison
Thanks, everyone. BTW, I updated our Facebook page with an enhanced "Weather" tab at the top. I also added a little time and temp widget on the front page on the left, below our friends. (Gotta stay competitive, you know).

Couldn't it be just a coincidence that, after the 285Bound Facebook page went up that PC's Facebook went up.... just days after they explained how they were still deciding whether to do it or not? OK, probably not.

It's interesting to for me to see how many ex-PCers are here, for one reason or another.

The Pinecam board member who posts "Good morning 'cammers, wherever you are!" every morning may now realize that the "wherever you are" part was quite prophetic, as many of them are here.

For me, it's like the good old days. I thank the people here for making me feel useful again.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds