Lunch Bound

20 Mar 2012 16:11 #341 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Lunch Bound
Are we still good to go for tomorrow's lunch? We have two over here. Who else, and any preference as to where we eat?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Mar 2012 17:19 #342 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
I'm available, and have no preference! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Mar 2012 17:59 #343 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Lunch Bound
My wife promised me to the peace shelter tomorrow, I don't think she will let me out of it.

20 Mar 2012 18:49 #344 by ScienceChic
I love how she farms you out! lol

Thursday instead? I can do Friday, but will have the littlest munchkin with me, as she only goes for a half day (if you're in the mood to be bossed around, she'll happily oblige ya!).

I have to run up there tomorrow and Thursday anyway so no matter to me! It would be nice to see you again as well NC.

Who else can make it?!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Mar 2012 21:57 #345 by freebird
Wednesday's the only good day for me this week. We can make it most days next week if you prefer to wait, or we can just have lunch tomorrow with a smaller group.

20 Mar 2012 23:02 #346 by ScienceChic
Ooh, lets do it next week then and see if more can come! Then we can have it on Monday and let pacamom join us!

21 Mar 2012 06:56 #347 by freebird
Agree, let's postpone to Monday.

21 Mar 2012 07:22 #348 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Y'all are awesome. I will join you on Monday next week. Anywhere is fine with me.

21 Mar 2012 07:23 #349 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
Monday sounds better to my toe also... where? time?

22 Mar 2012 09:34 #350 by MellowYellow
Replied by MellowYellow on topic Lunch Bound
We're good for Monday, too! Anyplace would be fine w/us!

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds