Lunch Bound

22 Mar 2012 09:41 #351 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
Aspen Peak Cellars is closed on Mondays. How about Crossroads or Cutthroat Cafe? I haven't been to either yet!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2012 10:43 #352 by MellowYellow
Replied by MellowYellow on topic Lunch Bound
I'd sure recommend Crossroads over Cutthroat - Cutthroat is noisy and not condusive to any type of "crowd". Crossroads usually has plenty of room and it's fairly quiet for lunch. JMO!

22 Mar 2012 19:58 #353 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Lunch Bound
I agree with NCG...Crossroads is better for a larger table.

22 Mar 2012 20:25 #354 by ScienceChic
Crossroads it is, unless you guys have a hankering to check out the new Mexican place, Los 3Garcias now open where Cancun Mexican Grill used to be, which I have on good authority is really yummy!

Monday, say noonish?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Mar 2012 22:52 #355 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
You just let me know where to go and I'll be there.

Edited to add: I would prefer Crossroads.

24 Mar 2012 08:34 #356 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
Monday, Noonish is good, depends on toe pain limits, so are we set in stone the new Mex. place at Monday, Noonish?

24 Mar 2012 08:49 #357 by ScienceChic
Crossroads it is! See y'all there!

25 Mar 2012 20:50 #358 by j-mac
Replied by j-mac on topic Lunch Bound
We'll be in to see you as soon as we return from the desert.......and take a ride !

Jim

26 Mar 2012 15:36 #359 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
Sorry, is today Monday? slept right though it....

26 Mar 2012 16:55 #360 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Lunch Bound
I was fully intending to have lunch with you all today. But as luck would have it I didn’t notice the time until almost 13:00. Next time

Time to create page: 0.628 seconds