Lunch Bound

26 May 2011 18:13 #301 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Lunch Bound

I especially liked throwing out an idea or 2 that horrified Viking and Archer simultaneously.

WOW, I am impressed! :thumbsup:

:biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2011 18:32 #302 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Lunch Bound

jmc wrote: It was great to see old and some new friends today. I especially liked throwing out an idea or 2 that horrified Viking and Archer simultaneously. See I am a moderate.

That was funny JMC, like the way you think "outside the box" :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 May 2011 18:39 #303 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Lunch Bound

Joe wrote:

jmc wrote: It was great to see old and some new friends today. I especially liked throwing out an idea or 2 that horrified Viking and Archer simultaneously. See I am a moderate.

Outside the box? he was 4 miles down the road!

:thumbsup:

26 May 2011 18:43 #304 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Lunch Bound

archer wrote:

Joe wrote:

Outside the box? he was 4 miles down the road!

:thumbsup:

If CG and I were not outside the box , 285 would not exist. Isn't that called progress? Mr. Archer got the thinking, very cool guy.

26 May 2011 19:48 #305 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound

No, you're just an equal opportunity offender! lol

Great lunch again! I didn't get to talk to archer as much as I would've liked, but there will be future opportunities! Very glad to meet you Joe and hope to see you again and get to know you better!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 May 2011 19:52 #306 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Lunch Bound
Nice lunch all! Viking and I set the table. :wink:

26 May 2011 19:58 #307 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound
What an AWESOME lunch today. SC is going to start thinking that I'm stalking her because I keep sitting next to her. :wink:

As always it was great to see TPP and Viking again. Those two boys! :wink:

Loved meeting Grady, Joe, and Johnathon Hemlock. (Thanks again Grady from RD!)

I didn't get to visit too much with JMC and Neptune Chimmey that much. :(

Archer, you and I need to go out sometime you wildcat you! Nice to see Mr. Archer again too. SC you rock.

Pineinthegrass and Freebird and such loves. Next week maybe I'll get to visit with Freebird more.

Loved seeing the guns TPP and Viking. It's nice to know what I want again. :biggrin: Guess I'd better start shopping soon. Thanks JH for the tip about the concealed permit. I have to just do it!

Great lunch.......thanks all!

P.S. Thanks Mr. Lover!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2011 06:51 #308 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
Well, what to say Wiffie said "behave yourself", and since "She is the one that MUST be obayed..."
Wow, SG you do have medium sized hands, you'd ya thunk?
SC, Wiffie she needs more research on your thumb theroy???????????/ don't ask me.
Must go visit my favorite "vampire", later...

27 May 2011 07:50 #309 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound
I aim to do my best TPP! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2011 08:17 #310 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Lunch Bound
It was another great lunch. Glad to have put real faces and names to some of the folks on here.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds