Lunch Bound

05 Mar 2011 15:05 #251 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Lunch Bound
Nice lunch. Good food with good people. See ya next time.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2011 15:51 #252 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Lunch Bound
Amazing who showed up! And the things we learned...

05 Mar 2011 21:38 #253 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
Yah! Thanks for coming everyone! It was fun, our surprise guest was a treat, and good food too! Let's not wait so long til the next time. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Mar 2011 08:33 #254 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound
Wish I could have made it. It was one of my best friends surprise 50th birthday party yesterday starting at noon. She is like my sister and I coulldn't miss it. So who was the surprise guest?

06 Mar 2011 09:21 #255 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
Who was the surprise guest??

06 Mar 2011 10:19 #256 by ScienceChic
Wayne! He's leaving for Rome to visit his daughter soon and we won't be seeing him at the next VFW breakfast, so I was glad he came. It sounds like Margaret is having a grand time in Europe; I'm a little jealous!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Mar 2011 10:23 #257 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
Nice....

06 Mar 2011 16:38 #258 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Wayne is not quite a surprise since he posted it on FB. You actually missed your other 2 surprise guests. Someone you know and love was there at the same time. I'm surprised you didn't see them.

04 May 2011 09:48 #259 by ScienceChic
It's been waaayyy too long! What's everyone's schedule look like next week? :)

Archer, are you back in CO yet? Would love to meet ya!!

04 May 2011 11:51 #260 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
working... :(

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds