Lunch Bound

27 Dec 2010 21:13 #231 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Works for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2010 08:13 #232 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
Works for me, I'll stop by and make sure they're open at noon...
Way even drive the ATV over...

28 Dec 2010 11:01 #233 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Can you find out exactly what time the 20 minute delays will be at Shaffer's Crossing tomorrow? They are switching to the new lane configuration, and I don't want to be late for lunch.

30 Jan 2011 20:04 #234 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
It's been a while! Anyone up for lunch this week or next?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Feb 2011 20:00 #235 by ScienceChic
Okay, so I hope everyone's over their colds and work is calming down - I'm missing seeing y'all at our lunch gatherings! How does next week look (28th-5th)?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Feb 2011 23:07 #236 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: Okay, so I hope everyone's over their colds and work is calming down - I'm missing seeing y'all at our lunch gatherings! How does next week look (28th-5th)?

Hey, we might be up to it. The winery would be great again, but for a new place, DW's would be good too.

And going further down the mountain, there are many great places near Morrison too!

But it all depends on who can make it for lunch and how far they can go. :)

21 Feb 2011 23:10 #237 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: Okay, so I hope everyone's over their colds and work is calming down - I'm missing seeing y'all at our lunch gatherings! How does next week look (28th-5th)?

Looks like a Monday thru Saturday to me.

22 Feb 2011 00:00 #238 by ScienceChic
Smart-@$$!
File Attachment:
What day works best for you out of those 6? I included a weekend b/c it would be nice to see Photo-fish and others who work during the week. Some new faces would be really nice too!

The winery is right up my alley, but I'm game for where ever.

23 Feb 2011 14:06 #239 by ScienceChic
I was talking to someone about Madwell's not too long ago so now I'm wanting to go there, and we haven't visited them for lunch yet! So how 'bout there on Saturday say around 11:30? I'll need a rough head count so I can call and give them a heads-up.

23 Feb 2011 16:25 #240 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Lunch Bound
Works for us.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds