Lunch Bound

07 Nov 2010 19:39 #191 by Scooby72
Replied by Scooby72 on topic Lunch Bound
Sorry I missed you SC! Something came up (i.e. teenager didn't tell me she had to be somewhere), when are we doing the next one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2010 09:12 #192 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
That's okay Scooby - I understand (well, not teenagers!)! I'm really looking forward to meeting you too! I'm hoping we'll have one this Thursday or Friday! EM has the day off Thursday so I can drag him along as well, but he's talking about taking Friday off and making it a 4-day weekend so either works!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Nov 2010 09:30 #193 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Lunch Bound
Let me know the next weekend one - I'm in!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

08 Nov 2010 13:16 #194 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
I am available thursday

09 Nov 2010 14:37 #195 by ScienceChic
It looks like we're going to have nasty weather Thursday - will you be able to make it paca? JMC? Scooby? pineinthegrass/freebird?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Nov 2010 14:49 #196 by Scooby72
Replied by Scooby72 on topic Lunch Bound
I'm off Thursday too, so I'm up for that. Weather isn't an issue for the Subie. :)

09 Nov 2010 15:06 #197 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Lunch Bound
I am good Thursday , weather permitting, after 12.

09 Nov 2010 15:34 #198 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
SC - If it is snowy - no I am not gonna go out for lunch. I will stay snuggled up in front of the fire. :biggrin:

09 Nov 2010 15:40 #199 by ScienceChic
Don't blame you pacamom! Let's play it by ear and see how much we get/how good or bad the roads are. With EM available for a change, I don't want to miss this week, but also don't want to drive 285 from Lakewood in yuckiness if it's just for lunch.

09 Nov 2010 17:53 #200 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Lunch Bound
Thursday is probably good for us. I guess we won't want to sit outside, though... :umbrella:

Time to create page: 0.544 seconds