Lunch Bound

06 Nov 2010 07:08 #181 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
I can't make it today. Helping someone out today, and I get Mimosa's in return. :wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Nov 2010 16:42 - 06 Nov 2010 16:44 #182 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound
Missed you Rivendale and Scooby72. Was looking forward to meeting you. I changed plans and ended up making it. It was just SC, her 2 kids and myself. It really felt like a Pinecam picnic!! :Whistle But we had a great visit and her kids are adorable and were a lot of fun too.We need to work on lining this up better each week.

06 Nov 2010 16:44 #183 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
Viking, her kids sure are cute.

06 Nov 2010 16:45 #184 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking, her kids sure are cute.

Yes they are. I had a bad sinus headache so I wasn't the best of company that I could have been but it was still a great lunch. Lets work on a bigger one for this week.

06 Nov 2010 16:57 #185 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Lunch Bound
I'm in for next week

06 Nov 2010 17:41 #186 by pacamom

The Viking wrote: Missed you Rivendale and Scooby72. Was looking forward to meeting you. I changed plans and ended up making it. It was just SC, her 2 kids and myself. It really felt like a Pinecam picnic!! :Whistle But we had a great visit and her kids are adorable and were a lot of fun too.We need to work on lining this up better each week.

And to think you could have helped Mam and I. We so needed that hand truck to carry the freezer down the steps.

06 Nov 2010 17:54 #187 by The Viking

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote: Missed you Rivendale and Scooby72. Was looking forward to meeting you. I changed plans and ended up making it. It was just SC, her 2 kids and myself. It really felt like a Pinecam picnic!! :Whistle But we had a great visit and her kids are adorable and were a lot of fun too.We need to work on lining this up better each week.

And to think you could have helped Mam and I. We so needed that hand truck to carry the freezer down the steps.

She told me that you brought one over. It is sitting in the driveway. I had such a headache that I came home and slept it off. I can help with the freezer if you still need it.

06 Nov 2010 19:33 #188 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Lunch Bound
Couldn't make it today because we had some outside caulk and stucco work to do, and had to take advantage of the warm weather because next week looks to be pretty cold.

We'll try to make the next one, though. At least it doesn't have to be warm to eat! :crossed:

06 Nov 2010 20:29 #189 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
LOL! And here I thought I wasn't good company b/c my kids kept interrupting us and you wanted to talk healthcare which I am so ignorant on! I was glad to have the adult company though and I hope you're feeling better after your nap Viking. Thanks for coming!
Yes, we definitely need more people this week! I'm available Thursday or Friday.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Nov 2010 09:14 #190 by pacamom
Just kidding Viking. Trying to give you a hard time. So is this the first year you have missed the Country Christmas thingy?

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds