Lunch Bound

01 Nov 2010 14:59 #171 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic Lunch Bound
I will only be there if SC loses! Then I will treat.Free lunch for all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 15:49 #172 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Lunch Bound
Pretty sure I can make it Saturday!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

01 Nov 2010 16:20 #173 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic Lunch Bound

RivendaleFarms wrote: Pretty sure I can make it Saturday!

Then vote for me and it is free.

01 Nov 2010 16:26 #174 by RivendaleFarms
I already voted and am sworn to silence.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

05 Nov 2010 11:26 #175 by RivendaleFarms
Is lunch on for tomorrow or waiting til next weekend?

05 Nov 2010 12:28 #176 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
I'm coming up no matter what! And, as an added bonus, EM is volunteering for Habitat For Humanity all day tomorrow so I'm dragging the munchkins with me! Where shall we eat? The winery across from King's Valley? Brook's Tavern? 285 Diner? At noon again?!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Nov 2010 12:31 #177 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: I'm coming up no matter what! And, as an added bonus, EM is volunteering for Habitat For Humanity all day tomorrow so I'm dragging the munchkins with me! Where shall we eat? The winery across from King's Valley? Brook's Tavern? 285 Diner? At noon again?!

Darn! You have no idea how much I would love to, to celebrate with our new President but I am going to the Colorado Country Christmas Gift show all day tomorrow. It is only this weekend and I never miss it. I am free any other day if anyone wants to meet up again next week.

05 Nov 2010 21:51 #178 by ScienceChic
Viking - you show your sensitive side more each day! ;)

Well, I'll be at Brook's Tavern at noon (they have a nice kids menu) if anyone wants to join me and the munchkins! Otherwise, y'all are welcome to come down to my house and watch football Sunday - the Bronco's are off, but there's a decent game at 11am (AZ/Minn), and unfortunately the KC/Oak game at 2 - we can watch Iron Man 2 instead! Or, you can help me paint! LOL! Doesn't that sounds like fun!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Nov 2010 22:08 #179 by Scooby72
Replied by Scooby72 on topic Lunch Bound
Are we talking 11/6 @ 12? I'm down for that!

05 Nov 2010 22:13 #180 by ScienceChic
Yes! Looking forward to meeting you Scooby!

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds