Lunch Bound

23 Oct 2010 20:15 #161 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
What does PF look like? LOL

Sorry I saw a chance and took it. LOL :woo hoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2010 20:17 #162 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Lunch Bound
Not close , even if he is a Packer fan.

23 Oct 2010 20:18 #163 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Lunch Bound
Had a great time, guys. Sorry I couldn't stay longer! I like the weekend lunch idea too - I can usually make it to those!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

23 Oct 2010 22:32 #164 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

Photo-fish wrote: Nice group. Good conversation. Good food. I like the weekend lunch idea. I can't make it on weekdays as I work in Evergreen. It was good to meet Susan from EvergreenBound. It may be cool to have a lunch group with that site too. Nice to meet you S.C. and to re-meet JMC and Viking (who is also a closet Packer fan) and the pickle moochers at the end of the table.

I don't think we should tell them what the surprise was. Nobody would ever believe it. :Whistle

Let's hope the cops aren't called again next lunch. I can't believe those two showed up!

24 Oct 2010 01:18 #165 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound

CinnamonGirl wrote: What does PF look like? LOL

Nah - he's a little cuter than that! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Oct 2010 10:59 #166 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
I am sorry PF. I just could not resist. You know I love you more than my luggage. :) :fishing:

25 Oct 2010 08:25 #167 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: What does PF look like? LOL

Nah - he's a little cuter than that! :wink:

Gee, Thanks!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Oct 2010 08:27 #168 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Lunch Bound

CinnamonGirl wrote: You know I love you more than my luggage.

:Thanks: That means a lot.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Nov 2010 14:52 #169 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
Lunch Wednesday or Saturday? We can celebrate the closing of yet another election season and catch up as it's been a couple of weeks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2010 14:57 #170 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: Lunch Wednesday or Saturday? We can celebrate the closing of yet another election season and catch up as it's been a couple of weeks!

Either or would work for me.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds