Lunch Bound

21 Oct 2010 19:11 #141 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Lunch Bound
I may be up for this too.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2010 19:51 #142 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Lunch Bound
12:15 is good for me.

22 Oct 2010 02:11 #143 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: Hey Guys! I really need to go into work tomorrow so I can't make a possible lunch. I was thinking it might be a good week to schedule a Saturday lunch so more people could make it! What's everyone's Saturday look like? Any interest?

If we make it out, we're off to be zombies in downtown Denver - and possibly one zombie hunter. Next couple weekends are out - this is our time of the year to be active.

Realistically, I don't think I'll be up for lunch for the next few weeks; must save up two weeks worth for car registration, then the next two weeks for two tires. After that, we shall see. Have applications in for a few jobs that may preclude my lunching capabilities until the start of the new year.

22 Oct 2010 08:05 #144 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Sorry that you can't make it LH. Being a Zombie does sound like a lot of fun. We won't talk about you too much.

This is the shameless plug part now - Everyone who is coming to lunch please stick around for the IMHS silent auction. There are some great items and "Kicked to the Curb" will be playing. I picked up some great gifts last year. Even some for other people. :thumbsup:

22 Oct 2010 08:08 #145 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Lunch Bound
Oh how fun! If it rains/snows, I'll be able to be there. If not, I have to give a lesson. On a horse, on a trail, with a student. What? This is work??? :)

22 Oct 2010 08:57 #146 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Lunch Bound
Hoping to be there if we can get a break from the (never-freakin'-ending) move.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

22 Oct 2010 09:09 #147 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Lunch Bound
He RF. I can help this weekend if you need it.

22 Oct 2010 09:25 #148 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Lunch Bound
I can too, RF. No hay being delivered!

22 Oct 2010 10:37 #149 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Lunch Bound
Thanks, ladies! We're on the tail end, so should be good. We're on the final big stuff from the barn (gate panels, bigass dog house for our bigass dogs, etc.) and then weird odds and end in the house that I just shake my head at. I should have the house stuff finished up Saturday and most of the cleaning done. (Hubby will be dealing with well and electric fence issues at the new place.) Kas is helping out Sunday and bring hubby muscle to help with said bigass dog house. (My dad built it for Ruby and Otis, they love it, but man that sucker weighs a ton even with the roof off.) All in all, think we're in good shape (imagine hysterical laughter here). Thanks for the offers, though, and hope to see you guys at Raven's!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

23 Oct 2010 08:40 #150 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Today is the day! Come for lunch, stay for an auction and some great music!

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds