Lunch Bound

11 Nov 2010 10:19 #211 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Lunch Bound
We'll probably be there around 11:30 because freebird has a 1pm conference call and we'd have to leave shortly after 12:30.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2010 10:39 #212 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

pineinthegrass wrote: We'll probably be there around 11:30 because freebird has a 1pm conference call and we'd have to leave shortly after 12:30.

The distance might be too far for me but I will sacrifice and make it anyway. :biggrin: I will try for before noon if you guys will be there early.

11 Nov 2010 11:18 #213 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
We'll be leaving in a few minutes - see you soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2010 10:59 #214 by ScienceChic
Lunch this week - anybody up for it/available? The winery food was awesome last time, but let's rotate, so where to next?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2010 15:21 #215 by pineinthegrass
We tried the new 285 Sports Bar today and the food was very good! Pretty big selection to choose from too, including salads. So I'd suggest that place.

I'm guessing not too many will be available Thanksgiving week, but freebird and I could probably make it Wednesday or Friday.

22 Nov 2010 16:00 #216 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
I'd be up for Wed.

23 Nov 2010 10:42 #217 by ScienceChic
I can do Wed after 12:30 (little one gets out of school at 11:30 that day), Friday, or Saturday!

23 Nov 2010 20:32 #218 by pineinthegrass
Well, based on my detailed analysis, it seems Wed at 12:30 works. At the 285 Sportsbar across Hwy 285 from the Angry Llama Victorian building?

I guess everyone else is saving the calories for Thanksgiving? :wink:

24 Nov 2010 08:28 #219 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Works for me. See you all there.

24 Nov 2010 08:35 #220 by ScienceChic
We'll be there too!

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds