Lunch Bound

24 Nov 2010 15:24 #221 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
Our biggest lunch group yet (well, if you count my kids!). The service was slow, but that's to be expected with a newly opened restaurant. One of the owners, Jim, came by to personally ask how everything was and promote upcoming events so that was cool. Most important, the food was delicious and reasonably priced! I'll be going back!

Thanks especially to Nmysys for coming and chatting about Communities Bound! As always, it was nice to talk to you, pacamom, freebird, pineinthegrass, and Grady!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2010 15:27 #222 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Lunch Bound
:yeahthat:

:biggrin:

24 Nov 2010 15:54 #223 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
Glad you had fun and always happy when CB is the topic. Someday I may get to meet you all. Have a great thanksgiving.

24 Nov 2010 16:32 #224 by ScienceChic
We'd love to have you join us Ms. CG! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving yourself!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Dec 2010 12:41 #225 by ScienceChic
So TPP mentioned in The Kitchen Table that the week between Christmas and New Year's would be a great time to have lunch - anyone else available and interested?

If you haven't made it to a lunch yet, it would be a great time to do so!

20 Dec 2010 14:44 #226 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: So TPP mentioned in The Kitchen Table that the week between Christmas and New Year's would be a great time to have lunch - anyone else available and interested?

If you haven't made it to a lunch yet, it would be a great time to do so!

I am pretty flexible, just let me know.

23 Dec 2010 16:14 #227 by ScienceChic
Okay, how about next Wednesday at noon? Did you say you wanted to try the 285 Grill TPP?

27 Dec 2010 09:47 #228 by ScienceChic
Hey! Is anybody else gonna make it Wednesday?! I would love to meet some new people!!!

27 Dec 2010 09:57 #229 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: Okay, how about next Wednesday at noon? Did you say you wanted to try the 285 Grill TPP?

That would work for me.

27 Dec 2010 11:30 #230 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Lunch Bound
Not I. Youngest's 18th birthday. Must do special things with him.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds