Lunch Bound

23 May 2011 14:42 #271 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound
Sounds great! We should be there, but we just decided last night on a big project we want to get done asap so I hope it all works out.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2011 05:42 #272 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
It will be good ta see ya again!

24 May 2011 06:58 #273 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: Reminder: Lunch this Thursday, noon, at Brooks Tavern. Let's get some more coming and turn this into a party! I'll be bringing my daughter too - she gets out of school on Wednesday. :)

Does that mean we have to behave ourselves?

24 May 2011 08:57 #274 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
Absolutely not - she's already been dancing on tables in restaurants! :biggrin:

Are you joining us then Grady?!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2011 13:06 #275 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: Absolutely not - she's already been dancing on tables in restaurants! :biggrin:

Are you joining us then Grady?!

She must take after her mother :biggrin:

I'll try.

24 May 2011 13:13 #276 by ScienceChic
:no2: I have never danced on tables in restaurants!! Only in bars...and dance clubs... :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2011 17:36 #277 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote: :no2: I have never danced on tables in restaurants!! Only in bars...and dance clubs... :wink:

Video please. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

24 May 2011 18:24 #278 by ScienceChic
Thankfully, there is none (that I know of!). That was back before cell phones, much less cell phones with cameras (thank goodness!).

Plenty of pictures of me sleeping in the middle of a party though (if I don't keep moving, but sit down to talk after some drinks, it's lights out for me)!

24 May 2011 18:31 #279 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote: Thankfully, there is none (that I know of!). That was back before cell phones, much less cell phones with cameras (thank goodness!).

Plenty of pictures of me sleeping in the middle of a party though (if I don't keep moving, but sit down to talk after some drinks, it's lights out for me)!

One drink and it's lights out for me too. lol

25 May 2011 05:48 #280 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote: :no2: I have never danced on tables in restaurants!! Only in bars...and dance clubs... :wink:

Where did the rumor start about your pole dancing??????????
Or since I know libs do a lot of spinning & twisting with polls, am I mistaken?

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds