Lunch Bound

27 May 2011 12:03 #311 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound

Sunshine Girl wrote: What an AWESOME lunch today. SC is going to start thinking that I'm stalking her because I keep sitting next to her. :wink:

You can stalk me anytime you like Beautiful! :wink:

TPP wrote: SC, Wiffie she needs more research on your thumb theroy???????????/ don't ask me.

:thumbsup: Tell her I'm game anytime! We just need some volunteers... :biggrin:
Edit to add: a research project is right up my alley!!! It'd be good to exercise the old brain again! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2011 12:53 #312 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Lunch Bound
: Embarrassed:

27 May 2011 13:24 #313 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound

Science Chic wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: What an AWESOME lunch today. SC is going to start thinking that I'm stalking her because I keep sitting next to her. :wink:

You can stalk me anytime you like Beautiful! :wink:

Awww, thanks! Next week sound good to you hot stuff? :Whistle :biggrin:

TPP wrote: SC, Wiffie she needs more research on your thumb theroy???????????/ don't ask me.

:thumbsup: Tell her I'm game anytime! We just need some volunteers... :biggrin:
Edit to add: a research project is right up my alley!!! It'd be good to exercise the old brain again! :wink:

Me! Pick me!!!!!!!! KissyFace:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Jun 2011 14:29 #314 by ScienceChic
I've had requests for another lunch gathering so tell me when's good for y'all! A weekend would be good so more people can come, but this weekend is out for me, next weekend would work if you want to wait that long (and we'll be at MsMAM's the weekend after that). Maybe we do lunch during a weekday, and schedule a night out at Little Bear or karaoke at Brook's or somewhere for a weekend gathering? I'm thinkin' we'd be a riot doing karaoke (there would HAVE to be video of that!). :thumbsup:

I'm good pretty much any day, and am open to suggestions for a place! Who's in? :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jun 2011 11:26 #315 by ScienceChic
Hey! I'm getting ready to head up to Conifer for a couple of quick stops, and will probably stop at Raven's for lunch - if anyone wants to join me and the kids, just post here - I'll check it while I'm up there! :wave:

25 Nov 2011 10:42 #316 by ScienceChic
It has been WAY too long since we've had a lunch gathering! How does this coming Monday look to everybody?

25 Nov 2011 19:31 #317 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Lunch Bound
I can go! I'll need to leave early because of work, but would love to join you all for my quick lunch. My other half said "yes", too.

25 Nov 2011 21:15 #318 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Lunch on a Monday? :wink: what a coincidence. I'm in.

25 Nov 2011 22:09 #319 by ScienceChic
Yea! Who else? And the fun part-where? I haven't been to Angry Llama yet, are they open on Monday?

26 Nov 2011 07:46 #320 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
Their website says they are closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds