Question...So when does this site "go public?" etc.

14 May 2010 20:30 #1 by Sunshine Girl
1) Maybe this has already been addressed somewhere, but I'm just curious.

2) What is a TOS (and how it the quickest way I can violate it? Just kidding).

3) Blonde moment #37. I can't upload my profile pic even with Franz giving me instructions. Help.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 20:38 #2 by MyMountainTown
We would like this to just let percolate by word of mouth, for now. We want to continue to integrate all of your ideas into our model. We have a roll out plan but this is our just soft opening. If you have friends or people that you would like to let know about us that is fine. We want to get our customers input and integrate it before and actual "public" announcement. Thanks again for the question.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

14 May 2010 20:43 - 10 Dec 2014 11:55 #3 by MyMountainTown
Here is the answer to your other two questions.

Here is the TOS. **************************** Right now it is at the top of 'The Campfire'.
Sorry, we can't help you with the violation part, you are on your own. :crossed: :nocommment:

On the avatar. There is a pixel limit of 150 pixels. That might be the problem. You would have to resize it. If you want to send it to ***************************** we can take a look and see what the problem is. Or post in 'the hard drive' someone might be able to help you there before sending it to us.

Thanks again,

720-608-0285

14 May 2010 22:43 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Our "gang of girls" are all going out tomorrow night (from PC). Should I mention it or keep it quiet?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 23:41 #5 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: Our "gang of girls" are all going out tomorrow night (from PC). Should I mention it or keep it quiet?

Hey I was talking to Joy about getting you guys to go out tonight to Jakarta. But she said you were all going out tomorrow night.

Do I have to wear a dress this time? :Cheer:

14 May 2010 23:44 #6 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: Our "gang of girls" are all going out tomorrow night (from PC). Should I mention it or keep it quiet?

Are you talking about mentioining the site? I forget who is in your 'gang'. Might want to ask Cinnamon Girl. We have a pool going on who will spill the beans first. My bet is on you. :Grin: Bet you can't make it through the weekend.

15 May 2010 02:25 #7 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Hey I was talking to Joy about getting you guys to go out tonight to Jakarta. But she said you were all going out tomorrow night.

Do I have to wear a dress this time? :Cheer:

What do you mean "this time?" What the heck was it that you were wearing last time???????????? lol

15 May 2010 02:30 #8 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Are you talking about mentioining the site? I forget who is in your 'gang'. Might want to ask Cinnamon Girl. We have a pool going on who will spill the beans first. My bet is on you. :Grin: Bet you can't make it through the weekend.

:pillowfight: Hey now! Take it back! rofllol

I will send CG a pm tomorrow with the PC names (there are about 10 of us). We're all cool baby! I'm not going to spill the beans unless you tell me I can brat. :snapoutofit: Can I get in on the pool?????? haha

15 May 2010 04:50 #9 by MyMountainTown
Hi,

Thanks for the questions. Really, we are saying you may tell whomever you like. We are looking for more customers. Please just remember it is a beta version but more input is always welcome. :) Have fun on your "outing."

720-608-0285

15 May 2010 08:06 #10 by The Viking

285 Bound wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the questions. Really, we are saying you may tell whomever you like. We are looking for more customers. Please just remember it is a beta version but more input is always welcome. :) Have fun on your "outing."

'Outing' no pun intended? You mean 'outing' the site? :Whistle :Grin:

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds