Question...So when does this site "go public?" etc.

16 May 2010 15:21 #41 by JMC

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: It was a blast!

You guys need to post more pics on FB or here.

Some on are FB (thanks for the crazy comments btw :Whistle :shakingh: ) BUT none are going on here you pot stirrer. :Grin:

Damn!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 May 2010 15:28 #42 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

freebird wrote: Thanks for the head's up Rockdoc and Sunshine. I like what I see so far. Who's up for a hike? :thumbsup:

Great to find a hiker on here. I am getting started this week with a buddy from Denver, Lost Creek is easier and drier this time of year.We step it up gradually. Let me know if anyone would like to do some hikes.I prefer weekdays but am open. I know most of the trails within 30 miles or so.

I would love to join you for some during the week. Let me know.

16 May 2010 15:30 #43 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

Some on are FB (thanks for the crazy comments btw :Whistle :shakingh: ) BUT none are going on here you pot stirrer. :Grin:

It was too easy to post comments on those pictures. It is like you threw me a softball.....or two.... :Grin:

16 May 2010 16:55 #44 by pacamom
Speaking of pork, how was the hey day may day event?

16 May 2010 17:26 #45 by MyMountainTown
Saw the posts about hiking. We are hoping to roll out the groups feature when there enough members. Then you can PM the other group members with hiking details. Later when there are enough people we will ask for group leaders. This can be done with anything. Some that come to mind, "hiking", "fishing", "crochet", 'Stay at home moms", the list is endless. We will let you know when we think we can start that.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

16 May 2010 19:29 #46 by LopingAlong
I am so looking forward to that feature! Don't forget my horse group...

16 May 2010 19:34 #47 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote:

It was too easy to post comments on those pictures. It is like you threw me a softball.....or two.... :Grin:

:Censored :Grin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 20:53 #48 by freebird

285 Bound wrote: Saw the posts about hiking. We are hoping to roll out the groups feature when there enough members. Then you can PM the other group members with hiking details. Later when there are enough people we will ask for group leaders. This can be done with anything. Some that come to mind, "hiking", "fishing", "crochet", 'Stay at home moms", the list is endless. We will let you know when we think we can start that.

285 Bound Staff

Thanks for the update and I will definitely be actively posting to the hiking threads/or however the group thingy works. A number of my close friends in the community have been met on hikes. Its a great way to meet people and stay healthy.

Viking, consider it done. I think you might be located in the Evergreen area and we even take in a few in that area. We tried out Lair of the Bear a couple of weeks ago and have done most of the trails in the Three Sisters/Alderfeld (know I butchered that one).

I know this isn't a hiking thread, but until we get the groups feature I thought I would mention that we'll be going on a couple 14'ers in the summer. If you have any interest just let me know.

22 May 2010 20:57 #49 by Sunshine Girl

LopingAlong wrote: I am so looking forward to that feature! Don't forget my horse group...

If you have an extra horse that needs the exercise then I'd love to go with you.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 21:02 #50 by freebird

JMC wrote:

freebird wrote: Thanks for the head's up Rockdoc and Sunshine. I like what I see so far. Who's up for a hike? :thumbsup:

Great to find a hiker on here. I am getting started this week with a buddy from Denver, Lost Creek is easier and drier this time of year.We step it up gradually. Let me know if anyone would like to do some hikes.I prefer weekdays but am open. I know most of the trails within 30 miles or so.

Thanks, and I'll definitely be keeping in touch with you about hiking. I just did Pine Valley Ranch yesterday and Meyer Ranch today. We are just getting back into the routine, too. I try to take Fridays off as much as possible so the weekday hiking won't be a problem. I just moved here less than two years ago so it is nice to meet someone that knows a number of the trails. I'm hoping to try the Ben Tyler trail next weekend, and would really like to plan one for Abyss Lake in July.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds