Question...So when does this site "go public?" etc.

15 May 2010 08:07 #11 by MyMountainTown
No no, meant Girls Night Out. :thumbsup:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2010 08:08 #12 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: Our "gang of girls" are all going out tomorrow night (from PC). Should I mention it or keep it quiet?

Are you talking about mentioining the site? I forget who is in your 'gang'. Might want to ask Cinnamon Girl. We have a pool going on who will spill the beans first. My bet is on you. :Grin: Bet you can't make it through the weekend.

:pillowfight: Hey now! Take it back! rofllol

I will send CG a pm tomorrow with the PC names (there are about 10 of us). We're all cool baby! I'm not going to spill the beans unless you tell me I can brat. :snapoutofit: Can I get in on the pool?????? haha

I was kidding abou the pool and I have no say in who or when you can tell people. That is up to the people who created this site. I was just giving you a hard time. I am ready to keep bringing in a few more too. Would Dimplzzzz be one?

15 May 2010 08:09 #13 by The Viking

285 Bound wrote: No no, meant Girls Night Out. :thumbsup:

I know, it is just fun to give Sunshine Girl a hard time

15 May 2010 08:11 #14 by The Viking
Heading over to taste Joy's famous pulled pork at that event thing at Deer Creek. Not even sure what it is but it starts at 10. So gotta get things done this morning. Need to stay off of here.

15 May 2010 08:23 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Yes Dimplszzzz is one. The usual crazy girl group. So Robyn, I think you might need to meet everyone. We're a hoot and harmless for the most part. :Grin: Destiny was supposed to help Joy today but she is sick too. Have a fun time. The thought of eating anything right now doesn't sound to good to me. :(

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 May 2010 08:39 #16 by CC
I invited my good friends from DSV to come over. I see shilohlady has already joined.

15 May 2010 08:41 #17 by The Viking

bandbvh wrote: I invited my good friends from DSV to come over. I see shilohlady has already joined.

Hope this isn't a stupid question but what is DSV?

15 May 2010 08:43 #18 by The Viking
I am ready to invite over LJ, MG, PCHistory, Wapiti, and a few other good friends from another site. :Grin:

15 May 2010 08:53 #19 by CC
hmmmm. Actually, my thoughts are that everyone should have an invite. One of the things that has impressed me about this site is that differences seem to be celebrated here. The makeup of everyone here so far is pretty diverse.
My hope for this site is that we try to express ourselves in an adult civil manner. To treat people who disagree with respect. If those folks you mentioned above can do that then why not invite them.

15 May 2010 08:55 #20 by Communities Bound
Replied by Communities Bound on topic Question...So when does this site "go public?" etc.
Bandbvh I agree. Everyone is what makes the site great. Inclusive is our middle name.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds