Question...So when does this site "go public?" etc.

16 May 2010 06:33 #31 by Rockdoc
Perhaps I will venture forth to PC land and actually make a post with a new signature line:) Now what will I post about? Most topics are less than interesting IMO, so I rarely ever read them anymore. When I have, its been the same old dialogue. One thing I'm embracing here is the stimulating discussions I've found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 May 2010 06:47 #32 by Rockdoc
It is done. Mylz2go had a birthday and I have a new signature line beneath my birthday wishes to her.

16 May 2010 08:28 #33 by The Viking

Rockdoc wrote: It is done. Mylz2go had a birthday and I have a new signature line beneath my birthday wishes to her.

Let the fun begin!! I am so looking forward to old friends from PC that I have not been able to talk to for 5 months, joining so I can catch up with them. Thanks so much again for this site and bringing this community together again.

16 May 2010 09:17 #34 by CC
It is really hard to keep something really good under wraps. I invited chocolove and dusty and didn't mention anything to her other than the invite.
I agree that the dialogue here is stimulating and thought provoking. I don't see any problem with anyone joining. My hope is that they would read through some threads here and try to understand the atmosphere here. It is open, honest and respectful and I love that about this site. I know that there will be some strong disagreements along the way but my hope is that they would be well thought out, civil and respectful.
LOL chocolove on your friends mostly being banned. Puts you and dusty in some pretty good company (IMHO)

16 May 2010 11:36 #35 by freebird
Thanks for the head's up Rockdoc and Sunshine. I like what I see so far. Who's up for a hike? :thumbsup:

16 May 2010 13:50 #36 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: I was kinda kidding. I like the slow and easy kinda way best myself. Why rush a good thing? How was the pork?

The pork was phenomenal! I bought some to bring home. Looks like you guys had a fun time last night too.

16 May 2010 13:52 #37 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 May 2010 13:57 #38 by The Viking

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: It was a blast!

You guys need to post more pics on FB or here.

16 May 2010 15:12 #39 by JMC

freebird wrote: Thanks for the head's up Rockdoc and Sunshine. I like what I see so far. Who's up for a hike? :thumbsup:

Great to find a hiker on here. I am getting started this week with a buddy from Denver, Lost Creek is easier and drier this time of year.We step it up gradually. Let me know if anyone would like to do some hikes.I prefer weekdays but am open. I know most of the trails within 30 miles or so.

16 May 2010 15:19 #40 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote: It was a blast!

You guys need to post more pics on FB or here.

Some on are FB (thanks for the crazy comments btw :Whistle :shakingh: ) BUT none are going on here you pot stirrer. :Grin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds