What are you all doing for Thanksgiving?

23 Nov 2010 13:23 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What are you all doing for Thanksgiving?
real nice thanksgiving thoughts there LH...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Nov 2010 13:26 #22 by UNDER MODERATION

lil precious wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I can top all of you...My kids, their boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wifes and our grandkids are all coming over for the entire weekend.
Saturday: Prime Rib, Goose and Lobster Tails
Sunday: A smoked Turkey, Baked Turky, Fried Turkey and a smoked ham with all the trimmings, and I do mean ALL the trimmings..
And I have hundreds of dollars worth of Crab n Lobster dips, Crackers, Chips, and literally dozens of apitizers of all kinds..A case of Dogfishead 120, A case of Dead Guy Ale and 18 miller lights, not to mention my wifes secret (don't ask) holiday punch...

Sigh....... Turkey with dressing, Corndogs, green bean casserole, a box of white wine.
Shhhhh here is the “secret” holiday punch recipe: Hawaiian punch, Sprite, and vodka.

Not everyone at the table gets to drink the punch or the wine, :wink: :wink:

I really thought my wife had signed up when i saw you last night....disreguard those pm's I sent you...delete them imeadiatly please.

23 Nov 2010 13:59 #23 by The Viking

Local_Historian wrote: sad that VL finds helping other people to be "Boring". Hope he remembers that when he needs it himself someday, and can't find any help, because everyone thinks it is too "boring" to help him - including his own kids.

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I can top all of you...My kids, their boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wifes and our grandkids are all coming over for the entire weekend.
Sunday: A smoked Turkey, Baked Turky, Fried Turkey and a smoked ham with all the trimmings, and I do mean ALL the trimmings..
And I have hundreds of dollars worth of Crab n Lobster dips, Crackers, Chips, and literally dozens of apitizers of all kinds..A case of Dogfishead 120, A case of Dead Guy Ale and 18 miller lights, not to mention my wifes secret (don't ask) holiday punch...

Sorry but Kresspin having their famiy volunteer at the Salvation Army tops all of that by a mile!

incredibly boring and he's probably only doing it so he can be a "hero"....

I agree LH. That is sad, pathetic and classless for even VL.

I take my hat off to you Kesspin. I respect your family for you selfless actions.

23 Nov 2010 15:56 #24 by lil precious

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

Sigh....... Turkey with dressing, Corndogs, green bean casserole, a box of white wine.
Shhhhh here is the “secret” holiday punch recipe: Hawaiian punch, Sprite, and vodka.

I really thought my wife had signed up when i saw you last night....disreguard those pm's I sent you...delete them imeadiatly please.

awwww that was sweet :heart: :heart: :heart:

I can't wait until Saturday night :Iloveu:

23 Nov 2010 17:27 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

lil precious wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

I was shocked when I went up to bed last night and she was still in her Snuggy™ with sweat pants on underneath..She obviously didn't get the PM's

23 Nov 2010 17:28 #26 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

I was shocked when I went up to bed last night and she was still in her Snuggy™ with sweat pants on underneath..She obviously didn't get the PM's

You were shocked that she didn't have the sheep outfit on like you asked her to in the PM? rofllol

23 Nov 2010 17:42 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

You were shocked that she didn't have the sheep outfit on like you asked her to in the PM? rofllol

At least I don't make her to strap one on like you beg your poor wife to do.......

Freeak!

23 Nov 2010 17:44 #28 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

At least I don't make her to strap one on like you beg your poor wife to do.......

Freeak!

I love sparring with you! It amuses me. :biggrin:

23 Nov 2010 17:58 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

lil precious wrote:

Freeak!

I love sparring with you! It amuses me. :biggrin:

I got ya didn't I?

23 Nov 2010 18:01 #30 by UNDER MODERATION
Anyway, back to the subject.. The Evergreen King Soopers has $110 hams that are the best hams I ever had..They are wrapped in paper and have never been frozen...Cutting into one is like cutting into 25 pounds of flouresiant red butter..

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds